lyposchperic vs AA

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

johnjackson
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

lyposchperic vs AA

Post Number:#1  Post by johnjackson » Thu May 30, 2019 1:15 pm

is taking livon labs lipo vit C as good as taking AA pills?
I thought that just basic AA was better to treat Lp(a)? and lipo C was good to treat infections?
/www.medicalnewstoday.com/releases/12154.php

medcraveonline.com/JCCR/JCCR-09-00341.php

//riordanclinic.org/2014/02/high-dose-intravenous-vitamin-c-as-a-successful-treatment-of-viral-infections/

lpa
http://www.drkaslow.com/html/lipoprotein_a.html

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: lyposchperic vs AA

Post Number:#2  Post by ofonorow » Fri May 31, 2019 6:32 am

Anecdotally, almost all our experience reversing CVD is with ordinary vitamin C as ascorbic acid, in dosages of at least 5 to 6 g daily (and combined with an equivalent dosage of lysine).

We have had reports of people with severe disease who then added liposomal to their protocol, and reported improvements. I personally would not rely on liposomal for heart disease, if I could avoid it, as I believe vitamin C is used up creating collagen, so the amount of liposomal (e.g. 5 to 6 grams) should be equivalent to the powder for CVD.

The 10 to 1 ratio is for infection.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

johnjackson
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Re: lyposchperic vs AA

Post Number:#3  Post by johnjackson » Fri May 31, 2019 6:59 am

Thanks
I"ll change what I'm doing
but I know lipo kicks any "sickness" as I have been "getting sick" at least 3 times< I work with people who seem perpetually sick)
and I get home, take 2 grams lipo, every 2 hours for 6 hours(so 12grams) and I dont get sick at all, I wake up feeling great
/www.medicalnewstoday.com/releases/12154.php

medcraveonline.com/JCCR/JCCR-09-00341.php

//riordanclinic.org/2014/02/high-dose-intravenous-vitamin-c-as-a-successful-treatment-of-viral-infections/

lpa
http://www.drkaslow.com/html/lipoprotein_a.html

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”