Need Vitamin C and lysine for glucosamine chondroitin to work?

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

Frog
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Need Vitamin C and lysine for glucosamine chondroitin to work?

Post Number:#1  Post by Frog » Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:32 pm

I have been binging on Pauling/C therapy articles and videos. In one video, it was mentioned that Vitamin C and lysine supplementation are needed to make glucosamine chondroitin supplements effective. Is this true?

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Need Vitamin C and lysine for glucosamine chondroitin to work?

Post Number:#2  Post by ofonorow » Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:56 am

This is news. Reference/link? I know there is CVD research with chrondroitin sulphate, and Levy writes about it in STOP AMERICA'S #1 KILLER. (And interestingly Marco Ruggiero's IMUNO product is a combination of Vitamin D3 and Chrondroitin Sulphate)
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Frog
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: Need Vitamin C and lysine for glucosamine chondroitin to work?

Post Number:#3  Post by Frog » Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:00 pm

ofonorow wrote:This is news. Reference/link? I know there is CVD research with chrondroitin sulphate, and Levy writes about it in STOP AMERICA'S #1 KILLER. (And interestingly Marco Ruggiero's IMUNO product is a combination of Vitamin D3 and Chrondroitin Sulphate)

It was mentioned in a video about sodium ascorbate, by a fellow who makes all sorts of alternative remedy tutorials. Not sure if he is a trustworthy source. It's just one of many videos I skimmed through seeking more information. I did not watch the whole thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kIGfZMrIZs

I think this is the one. The bit about glucosamine chondroitin is just mentioned in passing, with no reference given. I figured that if this were an established fact you would know about it. It does make sense, though, since lysine and C are collagen builders, that glucosamine chondroitin would work better with them.

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”