Statins Found to Cause ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease)

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Statins Found to Cause ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease)

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:41 am

Shocking new drug danger discovered: Cholesterol-lowering Statins found to cause ALS, a fatal nervous system disorder

https://www.newstarget.com/2019-06-04-shocking-new-drug-danger-discovered-statins-found-to-cause-als-a-fatal-nervous-system-disorder.html

According to a new study that was published in the Drug Safety journal, statins could be one of the driving factors behind sporadic cases of ALS, which account for roughly nine out of ten ALS diagnoses. In the study, researchers looked at the reporting odds ratio, or ROR, of statins in relation to ALS and ALS-like symptoms. An ROR of 6 or greater generally suggests probable cause.

While the RORs for ALS were considered elevated for all of the statins studied, they discovered that lipophilic statins like Lovastatin (Altoprev) had an alarmingly high ROR of 107. Meanwhile, the ROR for Simvastatin (Zocor) was 23, while that of the popular statin Atorvastatin (Lipitor) was 17 and Rosuvastatin (Crestor) was 9.09. The researchers concluded that there is indeed a concerning connection that warrants further exploration.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

antipharma.se

Re: Statins Found to Cause ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease)

Post Number:#2  Post by antipharma.se » Wed Oct 19, 2022 5:50 am

Regarding amyotrophic lateral sclerosis is it anything about IV C or oral ascorbate method to deal with this?
Some claim that ALS can be due to infection of the spinal cord by borrelia or mycobacteria or tooth bacteria. If this is true IV C would be something to concider.
The other nutrients that I think of is Cu and Zn as they both are needed for dismutas and very many other things. Some claim that bad folding of that protein is cause of ALS. Zn is needed to fold proteins as many other things. Is ALS increasing under corona or mRNA vaccines?

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#3  Post by ofonorow » Sun Nov 13, 2022 11:30 am

Interesting. Lately, I have been cheating. An other-worldly source has granted us a great gift in the Medical Medium books series by Anthony William. (Ironically, the leading consumers of this information are orthodox medical doctors and nurses, since their treatments most often fail.)

If your interest is more than casual, I would recommend reading the first Medical Medium book, and then going to the BRAIN SAVER book for the answer to this question. It takes a book and not a post.

I will say that I have learned that while organic copper is a trace metal used by the brain and body,however, most of the copper we ingest (i.e. from copper pipes and cookware) is toxic. Vitamin C is good at dealing with this toxic copper.

It is recommended that Zinc, on the other hand, used in thousands of chemical reactions, be supplemented daily, especially if sex is frequent :-). The best form is a liquid ionic zinc apparently.

We are also told that vitamin B12 is critical to the brain, so much so that various conditions can occur based on how deficient our neurons are in B12. Again, the methy (non cyanide) form in liquid is the only form recommended.

I have relied on Linus Pauling, and he did not let us down. It is interesting that the protocols for the brain all include multi-gram amounts of vitamin C (although i would love the reason on why they prefer the buffered form). The anti-viral protocols also include multi-gram amounts of l-lysine.

Finally, ... nevermind, you have got to read, first reject (that cannot be true), and then learn to respect the information. It is not spoon fed, but there is much they claim that our science may never uncover
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#4  Post by ofonorow » Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:01 pm

I looked up ALS in Anthony's Brain Saver and there is a section. The cause is usually the HHV-6 virus strain. "This is one of those rare times when a viral infection is actually present in the brain or brain stem and even somtimes the spinal cord." Maybe I will just quote because one of the aggravating factors is the presence of toxic copper. Minimizing symptoms requires detoxing these heavy metals.

Anthony William/Medical Medium Brain Saver, ALS... pg. 325. wrote:
... Understanding the true cause of ALS brings insight into how it can actually get better, because the reality is that its not a death sentence.

. . .

Also keep in mind that you may be diagnosed with ALS when what you're really experiencing is any of a multitude of other symptoms and conditions that aren't true ALS. Even some of the most deabilitating neurological symptoms that mimic ALS may not be ALS.

It is unknown to medical communities that true ALS is a viral inframmatory illness, caused by a severe infection of the virus HHV-6 along with a few other herpetic virus strains that vary from person to person.

This is one of those rate times when a viral infection is actually present in the brain or brain stem and even sometimes the spinal cord. What makes the disease so severe is that toxic heavy metals-- usually including a high level of copper and aluminum - are present in the brain and body at the same time, providing potent viral fuel.

. . .

It is not inevitable that ALS will lead to someone losing control of their body...... if....
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”