Quad By-Pass, Off all meds, But getting grief from my cardiologist

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Quad By-Pass, Off all meds, But getting grief from my cardiologist

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:10 am

I am two years past quad bypass. I took myself off all cardio meds after 3 months and started supplementation, diet change and weightlifting. I am 62, feeling great. Getting grief from cardiologist and primary doctors. Insist I get back on meds but bloodwork is great and recent scan of carotids are clear, except small plaque deposits expected for a 62 year old man. Will Cardio C help clean all arteries and should I do single or double dose? Thanks

Sounds like you did the right thing, and we are interested in the supplementation you started.

Linus Pauling taught us that for CVD/Heart Disease, one supplement is key - vitamin C. I would think given your history that you would want to take at least 10 grams of vitamin C daily.

Linus Pauling's theory is that chronically low vitamin C leads to the body having to repair arteries with Lp(a) leading to narrowing from plaque build-ups.

He and Rath's novel invention was adding lysine to vitamin C, to clear softer plaque in arteries. (Hard calcification apparently require vitamin K).

I know from now 20 years of experience, that vitamin C is the key to your continued health and await your response on the supplements you began after your quad bypass.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”