eye test? what do i ask for?

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

johnjackson
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

eye test? what do i ask for?

Post Number:#1  Post by johnjackson » Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:22 am

the biggest hurdle of vit C is, it doesnt show any effects.

I can"t be sure it is doing anything and I bet that is also what the public feels

so I see my eye MD yearly, what can i ask for the get him to do a Retinal Analysis scan of whatever to see if I have plaque in my eye?>

from here
https://medcraveonline.com/JCCR/JCCR-09-00341.php

Retinal image before and after four months of therapy on Vitamin C, lysine and proline. The image on the right was taken in September of 2016. The image on the left was taken in January of 2017, four months later. This was done by the author of this article, in the United States, under the tutorship of Dr. Bush in Spain. Note on the left both the wider darker vessels, the venules and the narrower vessel, the arteriole show increased patency and decreased atherosclerosis throughout. The two arterioles in the upper left of each image have increased patency as well. The plaque at the bifurcation of the venule has decreased overall mass. Early improvements may be seen in a relatively short time. These images confirm what Dr. Bush has stated with regard to the potential of CardioRetinometry® and shown the work to be repeatable

maybe he knows how to do
CardioRetinometry?
https://www.acam.org/blogpost/1092863/2 ... ficiencies

https://www.bmj.com/rapid-response/2011 ... etinometry
CardioRetinometry appears to confirm the original work by Paterson
(1939/40) and later, Willis & Fishman (1955)(2-8) – all naming low
Vitamin C as being associated with death from Coronary Heart Disease
(CHD). Pauling/Rath theory (Lipoprotein alpha is a surrogate for vitamin
C) appears also to be well confirmed (9-14)
/www.medicalnewstoday.com/releases/12154.php

medcraveonline.com/JCCR/JCCR-09-00341.php

//riordanclinic.org/2014/02/high-dose-intravenous-vitamin-c-as-a-successful-treatment-of-viral-infections/

lpa
http://www.drkaslow.com/html/lipoprotein_a.html

pamojja
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: eye test? what do i ask for?

Post Number:#2  Post by pamojja » Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:51 am

johnjackson wrote:the biggest hurdle of vit C is, it doesnt show any effects.

In my case it unequvocally did. First a for years persisting skin-rush on my back cleared up. Secondly I could see with higher doses of vitamin C how it indeed lowered HbA1c, despite prediabetic fasting glucose measurements. A cystitis suddenly disappeared. Walking disabilty from PAD decreased as soon as reaching above 6 g/d. But most impressive because working on the spot, per teaspoonfull in a glass of water it works like a charm in quitting any sneezing-fit from rhinitis in its tracks.

johnjackson
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#3  Post by johnjackson » Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:59 pm

pamojja wrote:
johnjackson wrote:the biggest hurdle of vit C is, it doesnt show any effects.

In my case it unequvocally did. First a for years persisting skin-rush on my back cleared up. Secondly I could see with higher doses of vitamin C how it indeed lowered HbA1c, despite prediabetic fasting glucose measurements. A cystitis suddenly disappeared. Walking disabilty from PAD decreased as soon as reaching above 6 g/d. But most impressive because working on the spot, per teaspoonfull in a glass of water it works like a charm in quitting any sneezing-fit from rhinitis in its tracks.

that;s great

and I see so many people, at work/in public, that I know a few grams daily of AA would do them wonders
I am not at all saying AA doesnt do anything, i just say in my case I cant see it doing anything....and I was looking for the name of the eye test
thanks
/www.medicalnewstoday.com/releases/12154.php

medcraveonline.com/JCCR/JCCR-09-00341.php

//riordanclinic.org/2014/02/high-dose-intravenous-vitamin-c-as-a-successful-treatment-of-viral-infections/

lpa
http://www.drkaslow.com/html/lipoprotein_a.html

lolex
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#4  Post by lolex » Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:25 pm

Hi,

I had a similar question re AA visible effects.... See my post.... viewtopic.php?f=11&t=14369

I've asked my Optometrist if there are any signs of plaque in my Reina's. She says no.... so no year on year comparisons.... And it's probably not the proper retinography that's discussed.

However, I haven't had a cold or flu for several years and the occasional tinea infections have ceased. But not dry scalp / dandruff (I'm not sure which).

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”