Lypo-Spheric Glutathione

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

DiverDown2
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Lypo-Spheric Glutathione

Post Number:#1  Post by DiverDown2 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:45 am

Does anyone take Lypo-Spheric Glutathione?
I have been taking it along with Lypo-Spheric Vitamin C each morning, is this a good thing?

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Lypo-Spheric Glutathione

Post Number:#2  Post by ofonorow » Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:50 am

Why are you taking it? What are you hoping for?

According to Chris Shade, PHD, lipospheric glutathione (GSH) is the only way for an outside source of GSH to enter cells. Normally, more than enough raw material exists inside the cell, and cells make their own GSH. It would be hard to become GSH deficient if one was/is taking high vitamin C. Shade recommends liposomal GSH for mercury poisoning.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

DiverDown2
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post Number:#3  Post by DiverDown2 » Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:51 pm

After My Heart Attack and having 3 medicated Stents, they have me on Brilinta for a year, I am hoping it can help with the removal of toxins and help the liver out in this reguard.

A healthy liver produces Glutathione and uses it to assist in its removal of damaging substances from your body.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#4  Post by ofonorow » Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:33 am

That is a creative idea, i.e., to use GSH in the blood to help with a medicated stent.

I'm not sure what value liposomal GSH would be over products that insist they carry glutathione intact into the blood? Also, an IV push of glutathione is probably ideal. Do you feel better taking Lypo-GSH?

As far as the liver, it is turning over its entire supply of glutathione every 15 minutes (according to a world expert on GSH). In your case, with a built-in toxin supply, you would probably be wise to supplement the raw materials that the liver needs to make its own GSH, e.g. NAC, and of course, high dose vitamin C.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

DiverDown2
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post Number:#5  Post by DiverDown2 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:47 am

I take PT and supplement enough Vitamin C to make daily dosage between 12-16 G. daily.
I seem to feel better while taking Lypo-GSH.
However I am going to start taking NAC also, after reading your post.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#6  Post by ofonorow » Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:09 pm

Now that the world has changed...
See: http://vitamincfoundation.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=35
In your case, with your built-in toxin supply, everything you can do to reduce the toxic load the liver has to deal with is important. After you read MEDICAL MEDIUM, then study the book LIVER RESCUE and you begin to UNDERSTAND the role fat (think slime, sludge, etc) plays stressing the liver.

When I wrote my book, I started with a short anecdote about enjoying eggs, bacon and such for breakfast. At that time I didn't think cholesterol was a problem (I still don't, and in fact consider cholesterol a friend, since it helps the body detox - helps grab toxins so they are easily expelled from the body.)

I wasn't afraid of fat either, knowing that vitamin C deficiency, not fat in the blood, caused heart disease. (Thank you Linus Pauling). Now, (Thank you Medical Medium) we know that fat, slime sludge in the blood does cause problems with glucose uptake into cells, so indirectly, fat in the diet leads to ill health.

If I were you, I would follow the Medical Medium's so-called grazing protocol, that limits fat to 10% of your calories. You won't believe what happens next.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

DiverDown2
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post Number:#7  Post by DiverDown2 » Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:47 pm

Since June 7th. day of heart attack, The only fat I get is from Avocados, Walnuts, Almonds, and Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
No Sugar or Refined products
A lot of vegies, some fruit and lots of water.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#8  Post by ofonorow » Thu Aug 27, 2020 12:20 pm

No Sugar or Refined products

The idea of taking vitamin C with sugar (glucose) is new to us, but I cannot dismiss the source - Medical Medium.

It is my understanding that UNLESS the vitamin C is methylated, insulin is required for vitamin C to be fully utilized by the human body, starting with it entering the liver. (Now we didn't know there was such a thing as methylated vitamin C, but a pretty good text book confirms it, although the authors admitted they didn't know what methylated vitamin C was used for.)

To get an insulin response, sugar (glucose) would be required to be eaten with the vitamin C, and the medical medium recommends mixing vitamin C with squeezed orange juice, and adding either raw honey or pure maple syrup.

While avoiding refined foods seems to be wise, avoiding glucose may be counterproductive .
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”