Facing Heart Transplant

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Facing Heart Transplant

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:00 am

Previously,

Sorry to hear about your heart condition.
Recently another individual waiting for a heart transplant contacted us and our same advice may benefit you.

From
https://www.vitamincfoundation.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=14304

If your heart is failing such that you require a transplant, then while Linus Pauling's therapy for your cardiovascular system may improve the health of your blood vessels, we have no experience that Pauling's therapy (alone) would overcome what you are facing.

From my knowledge there may be nutritional means to restore the muscle and health of your failing heart, but it is expensive.

First and foremost are vitamins E and CO-Q10.

UNIQUE-E (from A C GRACE) and available from LEF.ORG has restored bad EKGs to normal. To my mind, this means that "dead" heart tissue has been replaced with live tissue. The dosage to start is probably 2000 iu (or 5 400 iu UNIQUE-E capsules in the morning). After your heart recovers, you might lower to 400-800 iu. This brand though is required, as others may go rancid causing rapid heart beats.

CO-Q10 is required by all muscles (actually all cells) for energy, and many heart medications interfere with the body's own production of this substance. (There are something like 16 steps and 5 vitamins required for your own body to make Co Q10, and as you get older, you make less.) Heart patients are routinely put on statin cholesterol-lowering drugs, and these very drugs block your own production of Co-Q10. (Heart failure has tripled since these drugs have been "mass prescribed.") In Europe, heart failure is considered a CoQ10 deficiency disease.

The CoQ10 dosage starts at 200 mg/day, to overcome the statin problem, but if I was facing a heart transplant, I would take 600 to 1200 mg of CoQ10 daily. (CoQ10 must be taken/eaten with fats, as bile is required for it to be absorbed into the blood stream.)

These two nutrients may work a miracle. Others to then consider are Magnesium and Carnitine.

I would start or increase magnesium supplementation, at least 300 mg. There is probably no more important mineral than magnesium for heart function. Some people get diarrhea, but I have been reading lately about a SLO-MAG (or a competitor) timed release product that avoids this issue.

L-Carnitine is another factor required for heart health and strength. Eating meats provides it naturally, but you can also supplement.

It might be a good idea to buy a strong Omega-3, and take a capsule with your CoQ10. Omega-3s are required to repair cell membranes, and it would seem you want to improve the health of your heart cells.

As far as vitamin C and Lysine (and proline) for the cardiovascular system, please note, you do not have to use our products. These are some of the least expensive supplements available. You can start by going to a store and purchasing Nature's Made vitamin C and lysine tablets. There are also great vitamin C and lysine products available over the internet in bulk.

Please accept my apology for not responding sooner. I am, however, extremely grateful for your e-mail and, especially, for the detailed content contained within.

After receiving my order of Cardio-C and starting with 15 grams per day w/24 ounces of water, I am pleased to report that a recent echo-cardiogram indicated that my heart function had increased from the 30's to the 40's and my, amazed, cardiologist advised that I was no longer a candidate for a defibrillator.

Since that time, I recently purchased the Qunol brand of liquid CoQ10 but have yet to open same. Although they state that their product is cardiologist recommended and of superior absorption, I was wondering if you believe it to be a good source of CoQ10 or if you would recommend a better product?

Also, I have been taking 350mg of Magnesium in the form of Natural Vitality's Natural Calm powder mixed w/warm water, etc., as directed on the container. Again, is this a good product to use or can you suggest something better?

Further, I had been taking a 2.5mg blood thinner tablet called Lisinopril but my cardiologist just switched me to a 25mg tablet called Losartan w/Potassium. He also changed my diuretic and took me off the separate Potassium pill that I had been taking.

Prior to starting on the prescribed meds, I had been taking Healthy Origins E-1000 Naturally Sourced Mixed Tocopherols. However, I was told to stop taking this product as it was also a blood thinner. Being intrigued by your comment,"From my knowledge there may be nutritional means to restore the muscle and health of your failing heart....I am curious about your thoughts regarding the added use of A C Grace's Unique-E.; especially since I was told that 35% of my heart is dead. I had often wondered about the hearts ability to regenerate itself like the liver.

As for L-Carnitine, for years I had been purchasing free-range red meats from on-line websites. However, I was instructed to cut back on eating red meats due to my high cholesterol and triglycerides. If I choose to not eat red meats going forward, what brand of L-Carnitine, etc., would you recommend?

Lastly, you mentioned taking Omega 3. I eat a lot of wild caught NOT farm raised fish; especially salmon. If I want to take a dietary supplement, what product and dosage would you suggest as a compliment and/or substitute for my current practice?

In closing, I am eternally grateful for your e-mail and would deeply appreciate your response to the numerous inquiries contained in this response.

Yours in Christ;

After receiving my order of Cardio-C and starting with 15 grams per day w/24 ounces of water, I am pleased to report that a recent echo-cardiogram indicated that my heart function had increased from the 30's to the 40's and my, amazed, cardiologist advised that I was no longer a candidate for a defibrillator.

Wonderful. (I'm always thanking Linus Pauling)

Since that time, I recently purchased the Qunol brand of liquid CoQ10 but have yet to open same. Although they state that their product is cardiologist recommended and of superior absorption, I was wondering if you believe it to be a good source of CoQ10 or if you would recommend a better product?

Its a great way to take CoQ10 - since it is already in the form the body can use. (The only quarrel is if it is worth the extra expense.) Since you already purchased it, use it. You might consider half ubiquinol and half ordinary Coq10 in the future, and depending on the drugs you've been given, at least 200 mg daily. More better, with food.

Also, I have been taking 350mg of Magnesium in the form of Natural Vitality's Natural Calm powder mixed w/warm water, etc., as directed on the container. Again, is this a good product to use or can you suggest something better?

Not familiar with this product but it sounds fine

Further, I had been taking a 2.5mg blood thinner tablet called Lisinopril but my cardiologist just switched me to a 25mg tablet called Losartan w/Potassium. He also changed my diuretic and took me off the separate Potassium pill that I had been taking.

No opinion. Docs?

Prior to starting on the prescribed meds, I had been taking Healthy Origins E-1000 Naturally Sourced Mixed Tocopherols. However, I was told to stop taking this product as it was also a blood thinner. Being intrigued by your comment,"From my knowledge there may be nutritional means to restore the muscle and health of your failing heart....I am curious about your thoughts regarding the added use of A C Grace's Unique-E.; especially since I was told that 35% of my heart is dead. I had often wondered about the hearts ability to regenerate itself like the liver.

Yes, high vitamin C combined with high Unique-E has reversed "bad" EKGs to normal, which I interpret as regenerating dead heart muscle.

I wish vitamin E were a blood thinner, it isn't. My brother used to measure his INR hoping he could use high vitamin E in place of the anti-clotting drugs, but it doesn't work.

Stopping vitamin E is arguably the most dangerous thing any person with a heart condition can do... I assume I already quoted the WHO study showing that low vitamin E in the blood is the best predictor of heart attack (better than either high cholesterol or high blood pressure)

As for L-Carnitine, for years I had been purchasing free-range red meats from on-line websites. However, I was instructed to cut back on eating red meats due to my high cholesterol and triglycerides. If I choose to not eat red meats going forward, what brand of L-Carnitine, etc., would you recommend?

With high vitamin C - your cholesterol will lower to around 180 mg/dl.

If you cut down on carbohydrates, your triglycerides will lower.

I would not recommend stopping free range/grass feed (no hormone) beef, because it also contains CoQ10, as well as Carnitine and other proteins (amino acids). Hard to recommend brands, but while expensive, I've noticed the Life Extension's products, when tested, have what they say they have.

Lastly, you mentioned taking Omega 3. I eat a lot of wild caught NOT farm raised fish; especially salmon. If I want to take a dietary supplement, what product and dosage would you suggest as a compliment and/or substitute for my current practice?

Ditto LEF.ORG They have a super Omega-3 product that I take. Nnature's made has a "mercury free" Omega-3/fish oil product

In closing, I am eternally grateful for your e-mail and would deeply appreciate your response to the numerous inquiries contained in this response.

Yours in Christ;

Karyn

And thanks for the initial progress report on heart function. We are interested in your condition going forward... Since you are obviously health conscious and well informed already, I do wonder what drugs they have you on?
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Facing Heart Transplant

Post Number:#2  Post by ofonorow » Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:37 am

My thinking has materially changed over the past few weeks, based on new and surprising information, so now I can only recommend the Unique-E.

A new source explains that as far as aggravating viral conditions, yes arginine can do that, but carnitine is even more powerful stimulating viruses. We are also told to be exceptionally careful of the mercury in fish-derived Omega 3 supplements.

So are you any better than when you first contacted us, inquiring minds want to know?

Here is the introduction to the new "science" that is not from this world
http://vitamincfoundation.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=14391
In my opinion, reading the Anthony William Medical Medium series is probably the most important step you can take for your continued health. You might skip to the "HOW TO FINALLY HEAL" section in book one, then go back and read from the beginning.

Here is a new forum attempting to vett this information
http://vitamincfoundation.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=35

My NEW current advise to all, other than read these books as if your life depended upon it, is

Limit fat to 10-15% of calories.
To this end, follow the so-called "grazing" protocol that Anthony advises for most mystery illness.
e.g. eat specific fruits and veges together, every 2 hours. with a single protein-based meal per day.
Specifically avoid eggs, all dairy (including cheese and yogurt)
Be ready to start Celery Juicing :-)

It has become clear to me that those who heed this advice from Anthony's "spirit" would not need the long list of supplements in your list.

Good morning, "Professor";

Thank you for the wonderful information you provided in your response to my e-mail dated August, 19, 2019.

As of this morning, I have placed myself on a monthly VIP auto-ship plan with Life Extension for the following 3 products:

product image

Acetyl-L-Carnitine Arginate, 90 vegetarian capsules

90 vegetarian capsules
Item Number# 01974

Price:$28.50 | VIP: $26.00 | SAVE$2.50

product image

Super Omega-3 Plus EPA/DHA with Sesame Lignans, Olive Extract, Krill & Astaxanthin, 120 softgels

120 softgels
Item Number# 01988

Price:$33.75 | VIP: $24.75 | SAVE$9.00

product image

Unique E, 180 softgels: A.C. Grace Company

180 softgels: A.C. Grace Company
Item Number# 26260
Price:$41.59 | VIP: $41.59 | SAVE$0.00

When I spoke with the CSR @ Life Extension, I was certain to ensure that you and/or your foundation/company get credit for the referral.

Also, I placed a new on-line order for free-range meats with ButcherBox.com. It's a great website for getting high-quality meats at a very reasonable price, i.e., under $6 per item.

I'm very excited to begin this regimen as my next appointment with my cardiologist is December 2019 and I hope to ACE the tests. :-)

In response to your inquiry regarding my current medications, I've attached (at the bottom of this transmission) an updated list that reflects all of the prescription and non-prescription medications/supplements prescribed by my primary care doctor and my cardiologist. In addition, it includes all of the non-prescribed dietary supplements that I take on my own. Every time I visit a doctor or dentist, I bring this 2 page list with its latest updates.

Professor Fonorow, I deeply appreciate your continued interest in my condition and I look forward to keeping you posted. BTW, with all of the new pills that I will start taking, within the next week, can you suggest the elimination of any from my current list of 18?

Thanks, in advance, for your kind consideration.

LIST OF MEDS/SUPPLEMENTS
AS OF AUGUST 21, 2019
PRESCRIBED VITAMINS, MINERALS & MEDS:
BIOTIN FROM SUPERIOR SOURCE 10K MCG = 1 DAILY @ BED.
CARVEDILOL (COREG) 3.125MG TABZYD = 2 DAILY 1 @ NOON & 1 @ EVENING.
CLOPIDOGREL (PLAVIX) 75MG TAB AUR = 1 DAILY @ EVENING.
*** EYLEA – THROUGH DR AHN @ EYE ASSOCIATES FOR DIABETIC RETINOPATHY – STARTED JULY 2017. GRADUALLY MOVED FROM EVERY 7 WKS PER EYE TO EVERY 11 WKS PER EYE DUE TO HEALING.
FUROSEMIDE (LASIX) 20MG TAB ROXANE = 1 DAILY @ NOON. CXLD AS OF 8/7/19.
*** GLIMEPIRIDE 2MG TAB LEG = 1 DAILY @ NOON NEW SINCE 5/21/19 – DIABETES – TO LOWER A1C & KEEP BLOOD SUGAR DOWN.
LISINOPRIL 2.5MG TAB LEG = 1 DAILY @ NOON. CXLD AS OF 8/7/19.
LOSARTAN POTASSIUM TABLETS (BLOOD THINNER), USP 25 MG = 1 DAILY @ NOON.
*** OPTI-WOMEN FROM OPTIMUM NUTRITION – HIGH POTENCY NUTRIENT OPTIMIZATION SYSTEM W/40+ INGREDIENTS = 2 DAILY @ EVENING. NEW SINCE JUNE 2019 IN LIEU OF OTHER VITAMINS & MINERALS THAT WERE TAKEN SEPARATELY.
POTA CHLORIDE (KLOR-CON) MICRO ER 10MEQ TAB SAN = 2 DAILY 1 @ NOON & 1 @ EVENING. CXLD AS OF 8/7/19.
*** ROSUVASTATIN CAL (CRESTOR - CHOLESTEROL) 10 MG TAB NOV - DUE TO ELEVATED CHOLESTEROL & TRIGLYCERIDE LEVELS 5MG = 1 DAILY @ BED AS OF JULY 12, 2018.
SPIRONCLACTONE 25MG TAB MYLAN (DIURETIC) = 1 EVERY OTHER DAY @ NOON AS I DON’T HAVE A PILL SPLITTER IN ORDER TO TAKE ½ DAILY.
VITAMIN D3 RAW FROM GARDEN OF LIFE 5K IU = 1 DAILY @ NOON.

NON-PRESCRIBED DIETARY SUPPLEMENTS:
BIOTRUST LOW CARB PROTEIN BLEND 20 G PER SCOOP = 2 ½ SCOOPS DAILY @ NOON.
*** CARDIO-C – 3 SCOOPS (15 GRAMS) W/24 OZ OF H2O SIPPED THROUGHOUT THE DAY.
CBD RICH HEMP OIL FROM FIRSTFITNESS NUTRITION = 1 FULL DROPPER DAILY @ BED.
*** CINNACHROME FROM GARDEN OF ORIGINAL GREENS, LLC = 1 DAILY @ NOON. NEW SINCE MID-MAY 2019
COQ10 LIQUID FROM QUNOL 900 MG = DAILY @ NOON W/FAT.
PURE CRANBERRY FROM MEGA FOOD 500MG = 1 DAILY @ BED.
*** CARDIO RENEW (EDTA) 450 MG = 20 DROPS W/2 OZ DISTILLED H2O 6 TIMES DAILY FOR APPROX 28 DAYS THEN OFF FOR, AT LEAST, 1 WEEK BEFORE RESUMING PROTOCOL. DID MONTHLY FOR 1 FULL YEAR. HAVEN’T DONE SINCE FEB OR MARCH 2019.
PAGE 1 OF 2
IODINE TINCTURE FROM PREFERRED PLUS PHARMACY – RUSH & HEBBLE CO., INC = APPLIED TOPICALLY, AS NEEDED, BASED ON RATE OF ABSORPTION.
LECTIN SHIELD FROM STEVE GUNDRY MD = TAKEN, AS NEEDED, B4 EATING CERTAIN NON-FRUIT/VEG FIBER &/OR CARBS (E.G., TOMATOES, POTATOES, CORN, EGGPLANTS, PEPPERS, GRAIN, ETC.) ALBEIT I HAVE BEEN AVOIDING NIGHTSHADE PLANTS SUCH AS TOMATOES, EGGPLANT, MUSHROOMS & PEPPERS FOR QUITE SOME TIME.
MAGNESIUM FROM NATURAL VITALITY AS NATURAL CALM = 2 TEASPOONS (350MG) DAILY W/H2O IN THE MORNING AS DIRECTED ON BOTTLE.
*** NERVALA FROM GARDEN OF ORIGINAL GREENS, LLC= 1 DAILY @ NOON. NEW SINCE MID-MAY 2019 – AFTER 1ST 60 DAYS, ELIMINATED 2ND EVENING DOSE.
PREBIOTHRIVE FROM STEVE GUNDRY MD = 1 SCOOP DAILY W/PROTEIN SHAKE @ NOON.
SUGAR BALANCE FROM NATURES FORMULAS 800 MG = 2 DAILY 1 @ NOON & 1 @ EVENING.
NOTES:
NOON =’S 1ST MEAL OF DAY & EVENING =’S 2ND OR LAST MEAL OF DAY. I PERFORM INTERMITTANT FASTING FOR A MINIMUM OF 16 HRS DAILY TO HELP MANAGE DIABETES.
ITEMS WITH *** IN FRONT = NEW OR MODIFIED PRIOR TO JULY 23RD UPDATE.
ITEMS HIGHLIGHTED IN RED WERE CXLD AS OF LAST VISIT W/CARDIOLOGIST ON AUGUST 7, 2019 EXCEPT FOR CARDIO RENEW.
ITEMS HIGHLIGHTED IN GREEN WERE ADDED AS OF LAST VISIT W/CARDIOLOGIST ON AUGUST 7, 2019.
AS OF JULY 2019, I BECAME AN INDEPENDENT DISTRIBUTOR WITH FIRSTFITNESS NUTRITION AND, IN ADDITION TO USING THEIR CBD RICH HEMP OIL, I PLAN TO USE THEIR PROTEIN BLEND IN LIEU OF BIOTRUST ONCE MY INVENTORY OF THE LATTER IS DEPLETED. I, ALSO, PLAN TO TRY SEVERAL OF THEIR OTHER WEIGHT-LOSS AND WELLNESS PRODCUTS GOING FORWARD. IF YOU, OR ANYONE YOU KNOW, COULD BENEFIT FROM THEIR PRODUCT LINE, I WOULD DEEPLY APPRECIATE BEING CONSIDERED FOR THE ROLE OF DISTRIBUTOR/SPONSER.

PAGE 2 OF 2
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”