Blockages from Low Dose or Irregular use of Vitamin C and Lysine

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Blockages from Low Dose or Irregular use of Vitamin C and Lysine

Post by ofonorow » Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:08 am

Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Xdxml
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: Blockages from Low Dose or Irregular use of Vitamin C and Lysine

Post by Xdxml » Sat Mar 27, 2021 12:58 pm

pamojja
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post by pamojja » Sun Mar 28, 2021 9:01 am

Much clinical experience about even much higher doses here: http://doctoryourself.com/titration.html

The only theoretical concerns one hears about are kidney-stones. However, again never found in real-life application: http://www.doctoryourself.com/kidney.html

pamojja
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post by pamojja » Sun Mar 28, 2021 9:42 am

ofonorow wrote:Sir, either I will tell you, or you will read Medical Medium and understand for yourself, how glucose not only cures diabetes, but almost all other ills save for the previously unknown virus that the new "source" says was introduced 100 years ago.

About a year ago you've been transparent about your still highly diabetic glucose levels on medical medium's interventions, and your denial thereof. How can you still claim it cured your diabetes, if it didn't in your case at all, nor any others who follwed it at that time?

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post by ofonorow » Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:07 am

About a year ago you've been transparent about your still highly diabetic glucose levels on medical medium's interventions, and your denial thereof. How can you still claim it cured your diabetes, if it didn't in your case at all, nor any others who followed it at that time?

To clarify, my insulin problem began after I lost a portion of my pancreas due to surgery to rule out cancer. (There was no cancer.) I know of no claims to replacing missing pancreatic Beta cells or restore insulin function in Type I diabetes.

I have insulin dependent Diabetes.

So the "cause and cure" for Diabetes we are talking about is Type 2, i.e., where the person is making insulin, but still has high blood sugars.

The question becomes what in Type II is blocking the sugar, preventing it from entering cells? What is causing insulin resistance? This is where the "new" information comes into play, that the answer is fat, not glucose. This was first noticed by that doctor in the 50s or 60s who reportedly "cured" diabetes with sugar! (What The Health documentary.)

The salient point-- in this world of the Keto diet -- is that glucose is vital for brain function, liver function, and the operation of all cells.

Since table sugar includes fructose, it will make people fat!

And as Pauling told us, we should avoid fructose over the amount we would normally consume by eating fruits.

By the way, Tennant in the HEALING WITH VOLTAGE series mentions that the brain can and likes operating with lactose, i.e., that glucose can be converted to lactose and still use the Krebs cycle creating ATP.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Ryant

Post by Ryant » Mon Oct 30, 2023 3:49 pm

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post by ofonorow » Tue Jan 30, 2024 1:49 pm

"maybe" is the operative word.

This link contains the summary (abstracts) of the science by Ginter, as reported by Pauling in his book HOW TO LIVE LONGER AND FEEL BETTER, showing the relationship between vitamin C and cholesterol. At optimum vitamin C intake total cholesterol normalizes to 180 mg/dl.

https://vitamincfoundation.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=152&p=30272&hilit=ginter#p594
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”