Jumping on the LP Vit C/Lysine therapy bus...

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

HealthyBarbie01

Jumping on the LP Vit C/Lysine therapy bus...

Post Number:#1  Post by HealthyBarbie01 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:38 am

Hello...I recently found that my Lipoprotein (a) is at 84.8 nmol/L (< 75.0 should be lower than) and it has me CONCERNED :shock: (was never ever checked before)

Did NOT think too much about it, my lipids have been high since for ever. Most recent: 239 mg/dL, my ratio: 2.5 so why worry? Until...
returning to Vit C Foundation today, I see others post about HIGH Lp(a) and I want to begin healing. Why wait for tragedy?

I take NO statins. NO PHARMA MEDS AT ALL. I am 63 y o worried about apoe4 finding which then led to tests, that found lp(a) number. I have QualiC vitamin C, I purchased from here and do take. Among food based forms in powders and sprays. (I take quite alot of supplements, tinctures, etc. following ReCODE for my brain)

The other ingredients: Heart Technology Powder, Ascorsine-9, Lysine (I have), proline, Unique E, etc., -- which? ALL? help :!: I dont want to duplicate efforts, but I tend to "overdo." Have NOT had any type of "medical" procedure or test to confirm or deny any arteries filling up. Haven't priced those yet - or know of where I could order for myself - much like the blood work I order on my own.

- I am a PAY OUT OF POCKET person, due to health insurance being "state" I wish for my medical info to remain MINE and I do NOT agree with what corporate medical requests. No mammo for me. etc. I am Healthy. Organic since 06-ish. GF. Now quasi-Keto, fasting a bit, and trying to fight the genetic deal. No known usuals: diabetes, high BP, etc.

Is there a beginner protocol? A certain amount for females vs males? Weight? I am 135, 5.4 -- ?? Being the owner of methylation probs, snps like crazy...I want to do what is best for my health. I refused statins a few years back. Happy about that!

Thank you oh so much...I AM FOCUSED AND DETERMINED AND COMMITTED TO MY HEART/BRAIN health.
AND THANK YOU FOR BEING HERE WITH THIS AWESOME INFORMATION <3

pamojja
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Jumping on the LP Vit C/Lysine therapy bus...

Post Number:#2  Post by pamojja » Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:02 am

As basis could be taken what Linus Pauling advised in his 1986 book just to maintain good health:

How to Live Longer and Feel Better

• Take vitamin C every day, 6 grams to 18 g (6000 to 18,000 milligrams), or more. Do not miss a single day.
  • Take vitamin E every day, 400 IU, 800 IU, or 1600 IU.
  • Take one or two Super-B tablets every day, to provide good amounts of the B-vitamins.
  • Take 25,000 IU vitamin A tablet every day.
  • Take a mineral supplement every day, such as one tablet of the Bronson vitamin-mineral formula, which provides 100 mg of calcium, 18 mg of iron, 0.15 mg of iodine, 1 mg of copper, 25 mg of magnesium, 3 mg of manganese, 15 mg of zinc, 0.015 mg of molybdenum, 0.015 mg of chromium, and 0.015 mg of selenium.
  • Keep your intake of ordinary sugar (sucrose, raw sugar, brown sugar, honey) to 50 pounds per year, which is half the present U.S. average. Do not add sugar to tea or coffee. Do not eat high-sugar foods. Avoid sweet desserts. Do not drink soft drink.
  • Except for avoiding sugar, eat what you like - but not too much of any one food. Eggs and meat are good foods. Also you should eat some vegetables and fruits. Do not eat so much food as to become obese.
  • Drink plenty of water every day.
  • Keep active; take some exercise. Do not at any time exert yourself physically to an extent far beyond what you are accustomed to.
  • Drink alcoholic beverages only in moderation.
  • Do not smoke cigarettes.
  • Avoid stress. Work at a job that you like. Be happy with your family.

PS: can't help but add another Linus advise here: 'always listen to advise, but never believe blindly'

You'll have to check which of the nutrients you're already getting from the combination products you use. Additional nutrients to add not much known about at Pauling's time. Fish oil capsules with an EPA/DHA content of at least 3 g per day (up to 6 g with high Lp(a)), vitamin D initially at 5000 IU, after 3 month testing serum 25(OH)D levels and adjusting vitamin D3 dose to reach about 60 ng/ml, CoQ10, vitamin K2, and much higher magnesium (ideally also tested in red blood cell (RBC), the in serum test is useless).

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#3  Post by ofonorow » Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:58 am

HealthyBarbie01 wrote:Hello...I recently found that my Lipoprotein (a) is at 84.8 nmol/L (< 75.0 should be lower than) and it has me CONCERNED :shock: (was never ever checked before)

Lp(a) is there to keep your arteries from falling apart. And you are above, but not that much, and your Lp(a) is much better than other report I've seen, e.g. above 200+ nmol/L. Nothing wrong with doing exactly what you doing, using Lp(a) binding inhibitors - vitamin C/lysine/proline - to make sure the help Lp(a) is giving your vascular system doesn't over shoot causing overgrowth of atheroclerosis.

Did NOT think too much about it, my lipids have been high since for ever. Most recent: 239 mg/dL, my ratio: 2.5 so why worry? Until...
returning to Vit C Foundation today, I see others post about HIGH Lp(a) and I want to begin healing. Why wait for tragedy?

The cholesterol level indirectly registers your toxic load and thus your need for vitamin C. The optimal level is 180 mg/dl. (Thank you Drs. E. Ginter and Linus Pauling.) So 239 is elevated enough to indicate that what ever your current vitamin C dosage is - it is too small. You need more vitamin C in some way shape or form - maybe try Ester-C and get back to us on that.

I take NO statins. NO PHARMA MEDS AT ALL. I am 63 y o worried about apoe4 finding which then led to tests, that found lp(a) number. I have QualiC vitamin C, I purchased from here and do take. Among food based forms in powders and sprays. (I take quite alot of supplements, tinctures, etc. following ReCODE for my brain)

I would first focus on the amount of vitamin C, and how much do you take daily?

The other ingredients: Heart Technology Powder, Ascorsine-9, Lysine (I have), proline, Unique E, etc., -- which? ALL? help :!: I dont want to duplicate efforts, but I tend to "overdo."

Are these what you are taking or have questions about? My published protocol can be downloaded here http://practicingmedicinewithoutalicense.com/protocol/excerpt_chp7.pdf Each product provides more of the protocol, but of course at a higher cost, and many people want to use their own supplements for various reasons. But what I think you should take is in my book, which is available in Amazon Kindle formation on line : https://www.amazon.com/Practicing-Medicine-Without-License-Pauling-ebook/dp/B0731L3MF8/ref=sr_1_2?keywords=fonorow+practicing&qid=1567873739&s=gateway&sr=8-2 I wrote this book after spending years on the phone answering the same questions telling people the same things.

Have NOT had any type of "medical" procedure or test to confirm or deny any arteries filling up. Haven't priced those yet - or know of where I could order for myself - much like the blood work I order on my own.

With respects to the late vitamin C giant Sydney Bush, go to Walmart, have an eye exam and ask them to take the retinal photos for $7. Ask them if they see any plaque build=up or atherosclerosis in your retinas. If they do, then you have some.

- I am a PAY OUT OF POCKET person, due to health insurance being "state" I wish for my medical info to remain MINE and I do NOT agree with what corporate medical requests. No mammo for me. etc. I am Healthy. Organic since 06-ish. GF. Now quasi-Keto, fasting a bit, and trying to fight the genetic deal. No known usuals: diabetes, high BP, etc.

So you are female? Congrats on few issues. Would you believe that your Keto diet is slowly killing you and may lie at the root of your problems? (Neither did I, until about a week ago. More on this revelation below

Is there a beginner protocol? A certain amount for females vs males? Weight? I am 135, 5.4 -- ?? Being the owner of methylation probs, snps like crazy...I want to do what is best for my health. I refused statins a few years back. Happy about that!

I think you are way past this beginning protocol for newbies... Here it is anyway https://vitamincfoundation.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=11577

If I can decipher your shorthand, you handle methylation for people. I hope the new knowledge doesn't put you out of business. (What methylation really is can be found in one sentence in the Medical Medium Anthony William book LIVER RESCUE. Fix the liver, no need for supplements that "methylate"]

No worries :D , you can always become an Orthomolecular Naturopath... You will have to be beautiful... Much more on that elsewhere

Thank you oh so much...I AM FOCUSED AND DETERMINED AND COMMITTED TO MY HEART/BRAIN health.
AND THANK YOU FOR BEING HERE WITH THIS AWESOME INFORMATION <3

Focused on the brain, first you must be introduced, then you will study and slowly be amazed, there will be doubt, but finally when you trust the source of this information (perhaps it is from an advanced extraterrestrial science) then you would be ready to listen to the following podcast Unknown Causes of Alzheimers

https://soundcloud.com/medicalmedium/unknown-cause-of-alzheimers (Spoiler - heavy metal toxicity, particular mercury WHEN, wait for it, fat in the blood stream oxidizes (think goes rancid) when it reacts with the metals.)
Say your are an intuit eskimo and your blood stream is full of fat - your brain would be fine, because the traveling fat has no toxic metals to react with.

In the following out-of-this-world book, the Chapter on PTSD/and Stress is where you learn how to heal the brain, and the surprising information is why we are coming out with WORLD'S FINEST GLUCOSE, which is from a NATURAL GLUCOSE COMPLEX. (And this product will probably exceed the sales of all our vitamin C products combined by at least 10 times. Once people understand the role of glucose in the brain, and how fat interferes.)

So be prepared for a ride, download the FREE Amazon kindle sample of this book (MEDICAL MEDIUM by Anthony Williams)
https://www.amazon.com/Medical-Medium-Anthony-William-ebook/dp/B012EI538Y/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=medical+medium&qid=1567785670&s=gateway&sr=8-3
The free sample sets the stage, book 1 changes the ball game, and Liver Rescue is proof of the unearthly origin of this information that "will never be overturned" he he he
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

HealthyBarbie01

Post Number:#4  Post by HealthyBarbie01 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:20 pm

Thank you EVERYONE for this information! <3
I will be printing this entire page and the Vit C protocol to keep near the supplements and doing much reading and catching up! In all I have been taking 4 - 6grams of C a day. Going to look into the Ester-C and will increase to 8 grams. Which will help in the liver dept, but will get those authors listed here and their suggestions from their writings.

Keto was a great weight loser for me but cannot sustain health at all on NO carbs. I like fasting a bit here and there - but . . .

I will be "Looking" into the eye exam as well!

When finding the apoe 3/4 thingy :), it freeked me out! I did have Shade Mercury testing, among a few others *viome, etc etc. Began the amalgam removal and found out the amount of merc was low - I was high in Lead??!! still happy about the couple thousand dollars I paid to have three large fillings removed. I have two teeny ones left. Holistic dentists and the cone beams were very expensive. But worth it for my peace of mind... :)

I have some reading to do !!

Thank you again --

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”