True Causes of Heart Disease are Not What You Think!

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

pamojja
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

True Causes of Heart Disease are Not What You Think!

Post Number:#1  Post by pamojja » Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:13 am

Dr Malcolm Kendrick: the True Causes of Heart Disease are Not What You Think!

https://thefatemperor.com/ep40-dr-malco ... you-think/

Well worth listening in todo, att timemark 01:09:05 onwards about Lp(a), vitamin C and Linus Pauling.

johnjackson
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Re: True Causes of Heart Disease are Not What You Think!

Post Number:#2  Post by johnjackson » Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:41 am

I, like many others, have a hard time listening to stuff, I like to read stuff
then I can go at my speed and reread or skip ahead
so what does Kendrick say is that cause of heart disease?
/www.medicalnewstoday.com/releases/12154.php

medcraveonline.com/JCCR/JCCR-09-00341.php

//riordanclinic.org/2014/02/high-dose-intravenous-vitamin-c-as-a-successful-treatment-of-viral-infections/

lpa
http://www.drkaslow.com/html/lipoprotein_a.html

pamojja
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#3  Post by pamojja » Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:03 am

Below that video is the audio just to listen to. And further down the whole transcript to read, if you like.

What he said about what causes heard disease is a blog-series of now amounting to above 60 blog-posts. Really too much to read, and nicely summed up in this podcast.

He looks very detailed at widely ignored basic but very extensive research, and with it debunks conventional knowledge completely. To say it in one sentence wouldn't do justice to all the various intricacies, and couldn't convey it in the way for enhancing empowering knowledge at all.

johnjackson
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#4  Post by johnjackson » Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:50 am

pamojja wrote:He looks very detailed at widely ignored basic but very extensive research, and with it debunks conventional knowledge completely. To say it in one sentence wouldn't do justice to all the various intricacies, and couldn't convey it in the way for enhancing empowering knowledge at all.

I think heart dz is caused by unicorns, it isnt?
When I think of heart diseae, I think of CAD, plaque formation-->blockage--> heart attack

I'm now thinking you mean all heart disease, heart failure, Dilated cardiomyopathy. , arrhythmia,
but "IT IS INTERESTING TO ME" that the podcast/etc is very prolix, lots of words, little being said

--actually, to be honest, I'm thinking that, now this makes sense to me, that really, I will muster thru, when i have time and, truth me told, I'll will read it later.
==Rolls eyes

^^^^that's how the the transcript reads,, I keep waiting for a point
/www.medicalnewstoday.com/releases/12154.php

medcraveonline.com/JCCR/JCCR-09-00341.php

//riordanclinic.org/2014/02/high-dose-intravenous-vitamin-c-as-a-successful-treatment-of-viral-infections/

lpa
http://www.drkaslow.com/html/lipoprotein_a.html

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#5  Post by ofonorow » Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:37 am

pamojja wrote:Dr Malcolm Kendrick: the True Causes of Heart Disease are Not What You Think!

https://thefatemperor.com/ep40-dr-malco ... you-think/

Well worth listening in todo, att timemark 01:09:05 onwards about Lp(a), vitamin C and Linus Pauling.

I am glad he is still with us. Sir Kendrick has been well ahead of his time for many years, not buying the "Saturated fat causes heart disease" line, when we first began this journey in the early 1990s.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”