fast heartbeat from lysine?

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

bluemustang
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

fast heartbeat from lysine?

Post Number:#1  Post by bluemustang » Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:26 am

I had really fast heartbeat about 8-10 hours after taking lysine, I only had a 1/4 tsp of powder which is about 550 mg, is there a reason for this.. ? It was really scary., and it extremely fast. I took sodium ascorbate a few hours after just 1000mg. I dont think it was the vitamin c because I have been taking it for a while. Beating fast is an understatement.. this was like so fast I couldn't even count it. FUnny thing is I noticed when I searched the c/linus pauling therapy a lot of other people had similar reactions.

please respond Thanks

johnjackson
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Re: fast heartbeat from lysine?

Post Number:#2  Post by johnjackson » Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:48 am

link to the powder you bought?
I take lots of lysine pills(spring valley) and vit C powder(purebulk.com) and Have never had this issue
i bet it was something else you ate

8-10 hours after taking lysine you get fast heart rate? doesnt sound like your HR was connected to the lysine
/www.medicalnewstoday.com/releases/12154.php

medcraveonline.com/JCCR/JCCR-09-00341.php

//riordanclinic.org/2014/02/high-dose-intravenous-vitamin-c-as-a-successful-treatment-of-viral-infections/

lpa
http://www.drkaslow.com/html/lipoprotein_a.html

bluemustang
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post Number:#3  Post by bluemustang » Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:03 pm

thanks for the reply, it was the now foods brand https://ca.iherb.com/pr/Now-Foods-L-Lys ... -454-g/653 . I mixed 1/4 tsp of powder in a cup of water and drank it, I had the same reaction to collagen peptides. Maybe I am sensitive to the amino acids. Don't think it was the ascorbate ive been fine with that I think. I might have to just get my lysine from whey protein like 2 scoops of something, it would be about 5 grams or more.

johnjackson
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#4  Post by johnjackson » Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:26 pm

Lol
I get sore muscles in less than 8 hours after working out
/www.medicalnewstoday.com/releases/12154.php

medcraveonline.com/JCCR/JCCR-09-00341.php

//riordanclinic.org/2014/02/high-dose-intravenous-vitamin-c-as-a-successful-treatment-of-viral-infections/

lpa
http://www.drkaslow.com/html/lipoprotein_a.html

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#5  Post by ofonorow » Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:21 am

As a counterpoint, a friend in his 70s was advised to exercise (hasn't since high school in the 70s) and we now go together to a local gym. I am five years younger, but my heart beat has measured by the exercise bike (when we start) is 80 beats per minute. His when we started was 120 beats per minute.

He had been taking one livon lypo-C per day, but I advised him to try Cardio-C. He had trouble with 2 scoops daily (diarrhea) but was able to do one scoop regularly.

Now about a month later, my starting HB is still 80 beats/m, but his has dropped to 100 beats/minute.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”