Nov 2019: Success story after two years.

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Nov 2019: Success story after two years.

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:45 am

Hello,

I've been following the Pauling Therapy for two years. I had elephant-like chest pain in the morning, and terrible blood flow to my feet all my life. I had just started to see a cardiologist. I put him on hold, however, and chose to give the therapy a chance first. I'm glad I did. I took about 4000 mg of vitamin c three times per day along with 2000 mg lysine. I added 500 mg proline later on. The more vitamin c I took, the better I felt.

My chest pain in the morning is gone. My feet have blood flow. My restless leg condition is also gone! I can only praise Jesus for letting my find the therapy. I did this with Solgar brand vitamins in capsule form for vitamin c, and tablets for lysine. I'm now buying the cardio-c as it is easier to manage, and I've cut back on the dose. The therapy worked so well for me that my only fear are possible future government regulations to ban vitamins!

My dad has very severe heart blockages, but with blood flow, but, he also has stage 4 kidney disease. I haven't approached his doctors yet. I want to try the therapy for him, but I'm afraid of the kidney situation.

Can you recommend a doctor in the Connecticut area that has experience with the Pauling therapy? Is the therapy possible for people with kidney issues? I understand the md disbelief, but I am a proof of the therapy.
Thanks,
C. C.
Madison, CT

Thank you for your report, and please don't stop the therapy because you feel cured.

As far as your father, both vitamin C and lysine are required in the diet for life, so the only question is dosage. See if you can get him to start slow.

As I mentioned, people who don't take substances foreign to their bodies, e.g. medications, rarely if ever experience kidney problems. We have a doctor at our forum who reports that he cures End Stage Renal disease with IV/DMSO. I know that kidneys fail when cortisol levels are low. I know of at least one case of renal failure "cured" with a single shot of testosterone. If there are doctors familiar with Pauling's protocol, they wouldn't be around for too long, such is the economics.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”