Vit/C L-Lysine low bowel tolerence

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

Nvanderelst

Vit/C L-Lysine low bowel tolerence

Post Number:#1  Post by Nvanderelst » Fri Nov 29, 2019 1:00 pm

Can you let me know where I can buy the correct formula for someone with low bowel tolerence? 2gr/day is the maximum for this cardiac patient.
Many thanks
Nicky

pamojja
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Vit/C L-Lysine low bowel tolerence

Post Number:#2  Post by pamojja » Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:56 am

Since these powders are all taken in grams, best to get it as bulk powders: https://purebulk.com/. With which you can individually take as much as neccesary and tolerated. And are much more economical in the long run too.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Vit/C L-Lysine low bowel tolerence

Post Number:#3  Post by ofonorow » Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:07 am

There are Do It Yourself "liposomal" methods, some pretty good, in our liposomal forum. Whether they are emulsions (rather than true liposomal encapsulation) these concoctions would probably allow you to obtain more than 2 grams of vitamin C orally.

They might also work better for CVD (in theory) if the vitamin C remains in the blood stream.

As recommended in the last post, lower your dosage, and take it more frequently, and if you can't reach about 5 grams, then you should supplement with some kind of liposomal, but gram for gram. If you are aiming at 5 grams, and can only take 2 grams, I would suggest starting with 3 grams (spoons) of liposomal, perhaps 1 grams 3 times per day.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”