How long to see results? The literature you sent me says arterial plaque literally falls off

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

How long to see results? The literature you sent me says arterial plaque literally falls off

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Tue Dec 24, 2019 8:17 am

Hello:
I started your Cardio C and with the first order I got literature that says that the Cardio C can maybe heal the arteries and then the plaque falls off. hopefully. Please I understand that each person is different but can you please give me a general rough idea how long it takes usually for that to happen. I take as much Cardio C as I can until i get the runs.

Happy holidays

Sincerely M. S.

Happy holiday and how did you hear about us?

Curious, what literature said that? We usually include Linus Pauling's last interview, and Dr. Cobb's "reversing heart disease with vitamins" article.

I wrote a book after answering questions like this for many years. The short answer is, at the correct dosage, people with intractable heart pain and who had trouble walking across the room, became symptom free in about 10 days, and started painting their houses in 30 days.

We provided this high level menu:

https://heartcure.info/

with links to various web sites, testimonials, and forum discussions. (the long answer)

How sick are you and how would you determine if the product is working?
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: How long to see results? The literature you sent me says arterial plaque literally falls off

Post Number:#2  Post by ofonorow » Tue Dec 24, 2019 11:45 am

Thank you Owen: My calcium score is 1676 . Sometimes I sit next to someone in Chelation IV and he recommended Pauling C. The article of Dr.
Cobb's "reversing heart disease with vitamins"says that the plaque is a protection to damaged arteries and when the arteries heal the Plaque will fall off,

thank you

M (male)

It seems that you have an issue that also requires Vitamin K. Are you you taking any medications?  (Many drugs, such as blood "thinners" e.g., warfarin, lead to quick calcification of arteries because these drugs block the action of vitamin K. Vit. K moves calcium from soft tissues, e.g. around arteries, into bones.)

The general nutshell advice for that high a calcium score, condensing many sources, is to add 1 super-K (complete vitamin K capsule) daily. The reason is the calcium that your tests detected.  I have personally used Super-K from Life Extension (lef.org) and my wife and I both had ZERO calcium scores the last time we were tested. (We also take Cardio-C daily)

As far as doctor Cobb's paper, those are his observations based on his clinical experience.

More background in "Reasons for Adding Vitamin K to the Pauling therapy.... https://vitamincfoundation.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=11891
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”