can vitC cause electrical impulse heart changes?

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

bluemustang
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

can vitC cause electrical impulse heart changes?

Post Number:#1  Post by bluemustang » Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:46 pm

can vitC cause electrical impulse heart changes? Sometimes in the middle of the night mostly or when I woke up a few times, I have my heart pounding quite hard, its usually after I get up fast after sleeping for a long time, maybe its the blood pressure change and anxiety? Not sure what it is. I dont think I had this before using vitamin c for a year in sodium ascorbate form, it has only happened to me maybe 10 times or a bit more than that in a year. Im not sure maybe its anxiety..? Help would be appreciated thanks. All I know that when it happened it feels like its pumping really hard, a bit fast too I think, I know when you get up from sitting or sleeping for a long time right away it can cause a blood pressure change and maybe I was anxious about that happening not sure :(

there was explaination from this link. "Shock

Shock is a medical condition where the heart does not pump enough oxygen-rich blood around the body. This can happen when a person has one of the following:

too little blood in their body
a problem with their heart's pumping mechanism
widened blood vessels
Shock can cause the heart to beat faster to compensate. People may go into shock following a severe injury, especially one that causes organ damage or heavy bleeding. A racing heart following an injury is always a medical emergency."

Does vitamin c cause blood vessels to widen?

Source https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articl ... o#symptoms

dont know what it is, this time it already started happening when I woke up in the middle of the night, ive just been taking sodium ascorbate no other vitamins I eat a balanced diet. Im not sure if it has lowered my other vitamin levels, or it does not have enough other vitamins to support the amount of sodium ascorbate I have been taking? No idea... I did start lifting weights in the gym again after a few years, I was an athlete my whole life till a few years ago. I noticed my heart was pounding harder after sets and fast, but I was not breathing hard or feeling tired. Not sure if the two are connected or not.. Any help would be appreciated alot. Thanks
Last edited by bluemustang on Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.

bluemustang
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Re: can vitC cause electrical impulse heart changes?

Post Number:#2  Post by bluemustang » Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:37 pm

I think I've asked this a while ago something similar, that I was waking up in the night with racing heartbeat, I'm not sure if it's related to sodium ascorbate long term use or not help would be much appreciated not sure if it has lowered my other vitamin levels or my body needs more other vitamins such as b with the extra vitamin c I am supplementing with or anything else, any idea what it would be? Thx also this time it happened as I woke up right when at 2 am.

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”