99% blockage, resolved but worried about aneurysm

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

99% blockage, resolved but worried about aneurysm

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:07 pm

I’ve been using your Cardio-C product since having a heart event in August 2018. I was 99% blocked in two arteries and had a drug eluting stent placed in one and (back to back) a balloon in the other. I’m still uncertain what caused the blockage as my total cholesterol was 127 (LDL 100). At any rate I was fortunate in that I sensed an issue after a workout and am told there was essentially no damage to the heart muscle (troponin levels were nearly undetectable). I had a follow-up MRI which showed no blockage, but there is concern about a possibly developing aortic aneurysm. I’m wondering if you are aware of any protocol I should be following which might help reverse that damage?

Thanks,

-tim

If you are on Cardio C at sufficient dosage, per my book, you are no doubt doing the right thing. (Thank you Linus Pauling). A mistake many have made is to stop Pauling's therapy because they start feeling so good.

So, are you saying you had a 99% blockage that has cleared? Wonderful if I have that right.

Dosage of vitamin C probably most important if aneurysm is a risk
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Re: 99% blockage, resolved but worried about aneurysm

Post Number:#2  Post by Frodo » Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:11 am

Did they measure lipoprotein(a)? What was the value? And what about the blood pressure?

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: 99% blockage, resolved but worried about aneurysm

Post Number:#3  Post by ofonorow » Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:53 am

Owen –

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately, blockage was cleared via medical procedure, but one year follow-up showed no additional blockage. I’ve been on Cardio-C since my initial event.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”