May have carotid blockage, taking K/D3, just started Pauling's protocol

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

May have carotid blockage, taking K/D3, just started Pauling's protocol

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:40 am

sosasing wrote: I've been loitering and reading the posts for a while now. I've also just started taking Vitamin C and Lysine and have been taking D3 and K2 for about 6 years now to try to ward off plaque in my arteries. However, it's possible I may have a blockage in my left carotid artery as I can hear my heart beat in my left ear when I'm lying down. I don't hear this when upright and there's no pain in my neck. Perhaps I've not been taking enough K2 or that some of the different kinds of pills I've tried were not all trans, so weren't helping as much as they could have. I don't know. At the moment I take 600 mcg twice a day of Innovix Labs Full Spectrum K2 (500 mcg Mk-4 and 100 mcg Mk-7), as recommended by Chris Masterjohn.

I also have a question:

If Vitamin C, Lysine and Vitamin K2 mobilise plaque, where does it go to once mobilised? Does it just dissolve and disappear or can it break off and cause blockages in the arteries? So far I haven't managed to find anything on the forum about this.

Kind regards,

You just started taking vitamin C and lysine, but have been taking vitamin K and D3?

I'm pretty sure I know that vitamin D generated from sunlight is preferable to pills, but I suspect getting enough sunlight in the UK might be problematic. (One option is a reptile UV/B light. I started doing this during winter many years ago with remarkable success - i.e., this 30 minute protocol totally eliminated cold and flu infections.)

In my wife's and my own case, taking one Super-K from Life Extension (LEF.ORG) daily, after many years taking vitamin C and lysine, resulted in zero calcium detected in our arteries. I can not speak to any other forms of vitamin K.

In the beginning, we wondered what happens to the plaque that is "mobilized" as you say from the arteries, until a relative died on the operating table during heart surgery. A piece of the plaque dislodged and made it to his brain. In our experience, the Pauling therapy has no risk of large pieces of plaque becoming unglued. Dr. Rath says it dissolves molecule by molecule.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

sosasing

Re: May have carotid blockage, taking K/D3, just started Pauling's protocol

Post Number:#2  Post by sosasing » Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:15 am

Hi Owen,

Many thanks for your reply to my question, which has settled my mind considerably regarding what happens to the plaque.

Best,
sosasing

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”