Question about vitamin E

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

Opti
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: Question about vitamin E

Post Number:#16  Post by Opti » Thu May 07, 2020 1:51 pm

eDOC, you are appreciated. I was not dissing you, just expressing my concern based on what I have heard people say about niacin. I actually tried niacin just three days ago before going to sleep and the next morning I woke up with stone hard erection and I was horny as hell. That has not happened in years! Then I read what some "experts" has said about using niacin and became worried and stopped niacin.

Today I got Rx for levodopa to try how my cervical dystonia responds to it. I'm really interested to see how I react to it. Neurologist said that my dystonia seems a little unusual because my whole body is quite stiff all over.

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Question about vitamin E

Post Number:#17  Post by eDOC » Thu May 07, 2020 2:27 pm

It's not about dissing..
Initially you switched over to an incorrect E, now hopefully back to your original GMO... I explained all about tocopherols and tocotrienols.
Glad that you experienced a good erection.
Now coming to my patients on high dosages of Niacin up to 6 grams and on strict veg diets, there are ways that have developed for them not to lose methyl groups or replenish lost ones.
Lastly, don't won't to disappoint (As a Neurogist) you but L-dopa and some other prescriptive meds are not more than mere band aids for Dystonia.
I have successfully treated, if not cured Cervical dystonias using supplemts ONLY!

Good luck.
eDOC!!

Time for COVID patients.
Rookie, rusty, sub average doc but one that gives results!

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”