DMSO/MSM

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

DiverDown2
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Re: DMSO/MSM

Post Number:#16  Post by DiverDown2 » Mon Jun 15, 2020 2:15 pm

Thank you, eDoc

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#17  Post by eDOC » Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:15 pm

DiverDown2 wrote:Thank you, eDoc

You're welcome and hope you have improved ECHO results than the last one.... than I might make a new customized treatment regimen, if required!

eDOC!!
Rookie, rusty, sub average doc but one that gives results!

jimmylesante
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#18  Post by jimmylesante » Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:53 pm

EDOC-by nebulising with DMSO would that push any fluid off the lungs without using CPAP by the hydrophilic action of DMSO?

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#19  Post by eDOC » Tue Jun 23, 2020 3:18 pm

jimmylesante,

Yes it would, but I have other protocols too. If this fails to give the desired results... Or could even be employed at the outset depending on the severity!

eDOC!!

Lone Dog
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#20  Post by Lone Dog » Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:30 am

I think I might throw DMSO into the mix with the PT and the CS. Orally looks like a modest and sustainable way to go. Sound OK to everyone? Any ideas or comments welcome.

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#21  Post by eDOC » Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:13 pm

DiverDown2,

On my last login I read a post directed to me which was deleted before I could reply.
From what I remember the answer is, I don't use any prescriptive meds nor require.
Correct me, if my reply is not what you asked...

eDOC!!

PS: Now I don't get notifications.

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#22  Post by eDOC » Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:16 pm

DiverDown2,

Hope your questions were answered to your satisfaction.
I try my best to be a perfectionist and keep my patients satisfied....."You get what you pay for"....I like this learnt quote.

eDOC!!

Lone Dog
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#23  Post by Lone Dog » Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:04 am

I must say I'm getting a bit jaded now. Everywhere you look there seems to be yet another cure for atherosclerosis/heart disease. Not sure I believe what I read any more.

Anyway. DMSO... do we want to buy pharmaceutical grade only? Many sites don't mention the grade. What percentage must it be for oral use?

DiverDown2
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post Number:#24  Post by DiverDown2 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:51 am

You think you are getting jaded, Me too, I was on 4 Scoops Tower labs Heart Tech for a year, then had a Heart Attack, they shocked me back, and put in 3 medicated stents, that was 13 months ago.
I have since taken 2 Scoops Ascorsine-9 + 2 Scoops Heart Tech and enough Powdered Vitamin-C to make 18 G. per day. Plus I took enough extra L-Lysine to make 9 G. daily and extra L-Proline to make 2 G. daily. I also took all the other recommended Supplements including Unique E.
Over the last Month I have taken DMSO.
Today I had an Echo Treadmill because of chest pressure, my EF has dropped from 55-60 down to 50-55.
So Friday I am having an Heart Cath. to see what is going on.
To say the least I am Dishearten!!!! But Hopeful the Cath. will show some good news.
P.S. I do not eat Sugar or Refined Carbs. tons of vegies, no red meat, and Exercise Daily, even bought my own Treadmill for day I don't go to the Gym.

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#25  Post by eDOC » Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:05 pm

DiverDown2,

I'm not surprised to read your results.

Reasons:

1. LP therapy doesn't work for every one.

2. You never mentioned the loads of useless/ unnecessary antioxidants you're stuffing in...

3. As mentioned DMSO plays 90% and the rest minute amounts of antioxidants, WHICH DIFFER for each individual.

4. Testosterone supplements did and are doing more harm.

Hope some member or Owen Levy can help. (Which I doubt)

Good luck!

You could be all well in 60 days, with the correct treatment plan.

Am sorry, can't help you more since am very occupied with work/paid patients.

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#26  Post by eDOC » Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:39 pm

A few that I missed:

1. Advising Testosterone supplement to a CAD/CVD person is a big or biggest blunder.

(In 37 years have witnessed 2 cardiac patients dying while having intimacy from Arrest and a Stroke.)

2. You require 2/3 much needed, important supplements which are missing, alongside DMSO which is the major player!

3. Lastly not every cardiac related person who copies and pastes LP protocol gets well. We all are genetically different and require different antioxidants in different dosages to get well.

4. If that lady can get well both clinically and on ECHO in 2 months, never happened in a decade, anyone can. Provided a correct protocol is followed.

5. Like I mostly say improve, modify works of Jacobs, Klenner, Pauling etc. Not just keep applying what they did years back.

6. Don't start taking petrol/ gas because it works for Andreas... On a lighter note.

7. Most naturopaths are great at writing, posting and making You tubes but their clinical skills are substandard... Its becoming similar to conventional med controlled by pharma giants.

Good luck!

eDOC!!

Saw
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#27  Post by Saw » Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:21 pm

I did the LP therapy, still do off and on.
Was pretty much on deaths door 12 years ago.
My line of attack was twofold.
First part - since there was basically no heart disease 100 years ago
we need to eliminate what was causing it (my diet).
So I only ate real food, meat veg fruit. Anything as long as it was real (whole foods)
The most unhealthy thing I ate was whole grain bread, drank only water and some tea's.
Second part - supplements, had to supply the body the materials to
rebuild, abcde (the right ones) and omega 3's, 18 grams c with 6 g lysine & 2 g proline
magnesium. Would alternate with others like quercatin, serapetase grape seed, picnoginal, taurine etc
Anyway, it took about 3 months of that to get to the point where I wasn't
worried if I would survive the day and after 2 years I was literally in the best shape of my life.
Went from being the sickest person in my circle to the easily the healthiest, even more so 12 years later.
Real food is key.
Can you guess her age?

youtube direct link

Also clean blood is a must
Bad food -> bad teeth -> bad bugs

youtube direct link
Even a Blind Squirrel makes his own vitamin C.

DiverDown2
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post Number:#28  Post by DiverDown2 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:47 am

I do basically what you said you did, Eat Only Organic Fruits, Vegies, Antibiotic Free Chicken and Turkey.
I completely did away with Sugar, and Refined Carbs and only eat Organic Whole Grain Bread and only drink Super Filtered Water. (a lot)
I take the same PT supplements as I Described above 18 G. C, 8-9 G. L-Lysine, 2 G. L-Proline + Pycnogenol + Taurine + Quercetin and Omega 3 (Avocado's, Salmon and Walnuts. and Salmon Fish Oil capsules.) Added DMSO as stated above.
The only things I did not take was Serrapeptase and Grape seed.
I exercise daily.
I thought since I got off Brilinta, which I did 4 weeks ago, I might add Nattokinase.

P.S. The reason I am on Testosterone Replacement, without it my Total Testosterone was:
TESTOSTERONE, SERUM 123 ng/dl clinical Range 264-916 (way subclinical even by the any standards)

pamojja
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#29  Post by pamojja » Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:04 am

Saw wrote:So I only ate real food, meat veg fruit. Anything as long as it was real (whole foods). Real food is key.

Totally agree. Many times Pauling's therapy - or its understanding - is a little short of what Pauling recomended for staying healthy already - not to talk when already ridden by chronic disease:

How to Live Longer and Feel Better

• Take vitamin C every day, 6 grams to 18 g (6000 to 18,000 milligrams), or more. Do not miss a single day.
  • Take vitamin E every day, 400 IU, 800 IU, or 1600 IU.
  • Take one or two Super-B tablets every day, to provide good amounts of the B-vitamins.
  • Take 25,000 IU vitamin A tablet every day.
  • Take a mineral supplement every day, such as one tablet of the Bronson vitamin-mineral formula, which provides 100 mg of calcium, 18 mg of iron, 0.15 mg of iodine, 1 mg of copper, 25 mg of magnesium, 3 mg of manganese, 15 mg of zinc, 0.015 mg of molybdenum, 0.015 mg of chromium, and 0.015 mg of selenium.
  • Keep your intake of ordinary sugar (sucrose, raw sugar, brown sugar, honey) to 50 pounds per year, which is half the present U.S. average. Do not add sugar to tea or coffee. Do not eat high-sugar foods. Avoid sweet desserts. Do not drink soft drink.
  • Except for avoiding sugar, eat what you like - but not too much of any one food. Eggs and meat are good foods. Also you should eat some vegetables and fruits. Do not eat so much food as to become obese.
  • Drink plenty of water every day.
  • Keep active; take some exercise. Do not at any time exert yourself physically to an extent far beyond what you are accustomed to.
  • Drink alcoholic beverages only in moderation.
  • Do not smoke cigarettes.
  • Avoid stress. Work at a job that you like. Be happy with your family.

This was written in 1986. Therefore I'm sure now he would include vitamin D3 (to reach therapeutic serum levels of ~70 ng/ml), K vitamins, CoQ10, omega-3 fishoil (at least 3g of its EPA/DHA content), and much much more magnesium. Personally would recommend to check serum levels of nutrients available by lab-testing. In my case found need much more of zinc, iodine, chromium and selenium, for example.

DiverDown2
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post Number:#30  Post by DiverDown2 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:14 am

I take D3 5000 iu Daily my Lever is 71ng/ml
I take LEF Super K Elite twice daily.
1200 mg. Magnesium Glycinate,
30 mg. Zinc,
200 selenium and chromium
300 mg. Ubiquinol
B-Complex
LEF 2 per day Vitamin & Minerals.
I am retired ( no stress, except this heart thing )
Never Smoked, only have 1 or 2 drinks a week.

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”