DMSO/MSM

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ilj777

Re: DMSO/MSM

Post Number:#46  Post by ilj777 » Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:36 am

eDOC wrote:
DiverDown2 wrote:eDOC
Above you state:
5. In my protocol DMSO does 90% of the job in reversing atherosclerosis the rest others.
would you mind sharing what the others are I had a heart attack last June 7th. ?

P.S. Update on your DMSO for erectile disfunction info, things are starting to look UP !! You are the Man.

I'm glad that you are noticing some improvements in ED.
In majority I treat my patients using infusions, max 15 have been successful to bring back and reverse the cardiovascular status to near normal, however messed it may be.
I use infusions containing DMSO, PT is small amounts, Japanese knotweed and have a long list of others according to the patients history, all in the cocktail infusion.
I have used these infusions during angiography, replacing the dye and correcting blockages, in some cases.
You could find some doc doing it or wait till am back in Orl, FL.

eDOC!!

What clinic do you work at in Florida?
Do you have a schedule that you are there?

Frank51
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#47  Post by Frank51 » Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:08 am

It's been awhile since I've posted here but the DMSO discussion has me interested because I injured the metatarsal pads in my feet this summer. I've taken some DMSO that was 99% pure, half tsp. in a cup and a half of water twice a day after reading this thread and it has seemed to have helped my feet. I'm now wondering if it's safe to be taking the 99% pure DMSO internally. Is 99% DMSO food grade and can you take it internally?

It's been almost 6 years since I had five bypasses done. This past summer I rolled an atv on top of me and went to the hospital and had X-rays to see if anything was broken and it wasn't but one thing leads to another and I ended up having a pretty thorough checkup. I've been following the Pauling Therapy since I had my bypasses. There were no blockages found anywhere and the left ventricle ejection fraction was 71. They checked my carotid arteries and found in each one a small section where each one had narrowed. I'd like to take DMSO if it will help to clear my carotids so that's my reason for inquiring here about taking DMSO internally. I don't want to poison myself taking DMSO that isn't pure enough or that should not be taken internally. I'm wondering if edoc or someone else here can advise me on what sort of DMSO is safe to take internally and what isn't.

I've always eaten mostly red meat and try to avoid sugar, flour and starchy vegetables. I don't eat much fruit because it makes me crave more food. When I fry foods I use butter or beef fat.

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#48  Post by eDOC » Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:29 am

ilj777 wrote:What clinic do you work at in Florida?

What kind of questions are these.....are you serious?
Do you think I would post answers to them on a public forum.
If you have some med issues post or PM for privacy.
And keep in mind I don't do freebies.

eDOC!!
Rookie, rusty, sub average doc but one that gives results!

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#49  Post by eDOC » Tue Jan 05, 2021 2:47 am

Frank51 wrote: I'm wondering if edoc or someone else here can advise me on what sort of DMSO is safe to take internally and what isn't.

Frank51, DMSO is as safe as SA/VC. For internal use best IMPO is Jacob's https://www.jacoblab.com/OrderDMSO99.html
Just completed taking a 70 mL infusion in 35 mins, had been a while occupied with COVID, helps me detox, rejuvenate, resets my organ functions to normal, corrects any anomaly, like a system reboot etc.
Hope that answers your query....

eDOC!!

Frank51
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#50  Post by Frank51 » Tue Jan 05, 2021 3:46 pm

eDOC wrote:
Frank51 wrote: I'm wondering if edoc or someone else here can advise me on what sort of DMSO is safe to take internally and what isn't.

Frank51, DMSO is as safe as SA/VC. For internal use best IMPO is Jacob's https://www.jacoblab.com/OrderDMSO99.html
Just completed taking a 70 mL infusion in 35 mins, had been a while occupied with COVID, helps me detox, rejuvenate, resets my organ functions to normal, corrects any anomaly, like a system reboot etc.
Hope that answers your query....

eDOC!!

Thanks eDoc! That's exactly what I needed to know. I'll get some ordered today and go to work on my carotid arteries too. I appreciate this information you've given me and your information given to others in this thread.

I also appreciate Owen and all he's done to keep this forum up and going. It has been a big help to me in my recovery from heart disease.

Frank

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#51  Post by eDOC » Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:25 am

Frank51 wrote:Thanks eDoc!
Frank

You're welcome. Get well Frank.
DMSO is the best medicine that I have found in plus 3 decades of my professional life.
Using it since last decade, on myself and my patients has helped me cure the incurables and that too in a few days. e.g Severe Aortic regurgitation, vascular stenosis, Cancers unending list...
Latest MCAS,( mast cell activation syndrome) cured in 2 infusions..
Good luck.

eDOC!!

Frank51
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#52  Post by Frank51 » Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:40 pm

eDOC wrote:
Frank51 wrote:Thanks eDoc!
Frank

You're welcome. Get well Frank..
Good luck.

eDOC!!

I got the Jacobs 99.98% DMSO yesterday and have started using it.

I've been feeling a whole lot better with more energy since I've started using the DMSO. I think it's probably best not to be taking the 90% internally but I did take a little that way and it didn't kill me.

Rubbing the 90% in to my feet and back had a positive effect on how I was feeling too.

Thanks again eDoc!!!

DiverDown2
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post Number:#53  Post by DiverDown2 » Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:13 am

Never take 99.99% DMSO undiluted internally,
If i take a teaspoon of DMSO, I add 2 oz. Pomegranate Juice or tomato juice and 8 oz. Distilled Water in a Glass container.

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#54  Post by Frodo » Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:03 am

eDoc
Does DMSO help me with inflammation of my varicose veins?

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#55  Post by eDOC » Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:56 am

Frodo wrote:Does DMSO help me with inflammation of my varicose veins?

Yes it does alleviate, relieve and reverse varicose veins and it's related symptoms. Tortuosities, swelling, pain, ulcers etc...

eDOC!!

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#56  Post by Frodo » Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:37 pm

Thanks. I‘ll try it. What do you think how often? It‘s a red spot that worries me.

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#57  Post by eDOC » Mon Feb 01, 2021 12:59 pm

ilj777 wrote:
What clinic do you work at in Florida?

City: Orlando, in College Park. Near Dubsdread Golf course. (You could use google maps for assistance).
I work 10 -5...24/7 online.
I charge everyone, no freebies.
Hope that answers some of your queries, PM if you got more..

eDOC!!

rdmcewen
Contributor
Contributor

Post Number:#58  Post by rdmcewen » Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:02 pm

eDOC wrote:1. In my clinical results of treating cardiac or patients on PT, Chondroitin Sulfate is useless.
2. MSM can be of some help, only if one has arthritic issues too.
3. The objective benefit that have observed is from the use of DMSO.
4. Not only is a major player in the treatment of atherosclerosis but also decreases the dosages of others.
5. In my protocol DMSO does 90% of the job in reversing atherosclerosis the rest others.

eDOC!!

I am wondering if this protocol is published somewhere? Sorry, I am new to the forum and have not found all the reading material yet. I also understand this may be a customized protocol and not published. I am just trying to reduce blood pressure and prevent thickening of the heart walls. Not even sure if the DMSO protocol is for that.

Thanks,
Richard

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#59  Post by eDOC » Sat Feb 13, 2021 3:51 pm

rdmcewen wrote:I am wondering if this protocol is published somewhere? Sorry, I am new to the forum and have not found all the reading material yet. I also understand this may be a customized protocol and not published. I am just trying to reduce blood pressure and prevent thickening of the heart walls. Not even sure if the DMSO protocol is for that.

Thanks,
Richard

1. Not published.
2. It's a summary/abstract of a custom protocol.
3. DMSO can do both and much more!

eDOC!!

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#60  Post by eDOC » Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:58 pm

A patient sent me this useless, incorrect DMSO article link.........

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4816398/

However, a significant reduction in monocyte viability was also observed at 2% DMSO, suggesting a narrow window of efficacy.

In 11 yrs of using DMSO on HUMANS have never found it to have any negative effects on monocytes and the window is far damn large (35-40%)!
Damn, when shall they get out of rat holes........

Such I could write each day, sends wrong message no wonder I don't read much and experiment firstly on myself........

eDOC!!

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”