DMSO/MSM

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: DMSO/MSM

Post Number:#61  Post by eDOC » Wed Oct 27, 2021 11:50 am

After quite a while, took a infusion of 70 mL DMSO + 50 grams Sodium ascorbate, 8% completed in 40 mins.
As always, 15 mins to make it with a pH 7.3. Been practicing since 05, was a bit rusty this time....
Felt great, and got a CBC count performed 48 hrs later. Monocyte count 7%.

eDOC!!

Monocytes 07%

Eosinophils 04%

Copied text using Google lens.

Not able to attach while on the cell....
Rookie, rusty, sub average doc but one that gives results!

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#62  Post by eDOC » Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:55 pm

My son in London suffered a severe throat infection spreading to his left ear (otitis media) with lymphadenitis.
GP prescribed oral antibiotics, which I told him to trash.
Get DMSO. Oral, instillation into nostrils and ears 50%, topical 80% on lymph nodes
In 2 days he's fit and ready for work.

eDOC!!

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#63  Post by eDOC » Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:24 pm

To get the benefits of DMSO and resolve any serious diseases e.g cardiovascular (stenosis, aneurysm, CCF etc.) neurological (Strokes), Cancers etc. the route has to be intravenous as infusion and dosages vary for each and at different times according to the feedback, recovery and other med variables.

eDOC!!

Alafairsmom
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#64  Post by Alafairsmom » Tue Feb 22, 2022 8:25 pm

This is the thread that caused me to reach out to eDOC after my cardiac health kept getting progressively worse. I've posted some things about this in the cardiac thread/s in the past. Recently DMSO and some other supplements have helped me more than I was expecting, or even hoping, in a very short time, whereas prescription meds and even Pauling Protocol did not help me personally. After around 2 weeks on DMSO and several other supplements eDOC advised, I'm far less short of breath, and actually have some energy and a bit more stamina. I'm convinced that what works for one does not work for all (and I have had unique reactions to meds all my life) and that having someone who knows what works, how and why as a guide has made all the difference for me. I highly recommend DMSO, especially under eDOC's guidance. I'll try to check back from time to time with updates.

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#65  Post by eDOC » Mon Feb 28, 2022 1:16 pm

Thought I'd make one last farewell post, since it's my time to quit and focus, spend more time on other modalities.
It was good 12 yrs at the forums.
Feel free to email, if ever you require any assistance.

eDOC!!

Riddler65

Post Number:#66  Post by Riddler65 » Sun Apr 10, 2022 12:17 pm

After being on the liposomal vitamin C plus PT and having 2 stents placed after a 2500 calcium score. One in the lad(99% blocked) and circumflex (80%) and a year and 1/2 later having the lad stent blocked at 99% I have engaged eDOC to create a protocol for dmso. I believe switching to the liposomal may have been a mistake but I was on the ascorcine 9 for 2 years followed by 2 years of liposomal. While the PT theory makes more sense than conventional medicine and it works great for some, for some reason it appears I need an addition and I’m hopeful that eDOC can provide that. As I research dmso online I am quite impressed with the evidence I find. One article suggested it would be a great candidate for coating stents due to its properties. If I hadn’t spent 30 years as a pharmacist with a front row seat to big pharma I would wonder why it’s not being studied and used more. I’m not saying it’s a conspiracy just economics. Finding someone who can navigate the administration of dmso is priceless as I can’t imagine trying to implement it by trial and error on my own. I have started the protocol while waiting on a couple of more products to arrive. He included his Covid protocol with it and a protocol for my horrible allergic rhinitis. After 1 day my allergies were gone and haven’t returned! We are in the midst of high pollen and I typically take 2 antihistamines 300 plus days a year. I have found eDOC to be very professional and knowledgeable. I am cautiously optimistic and will post updates. I will mention that his protocol does encompass the Pauling Therapy however at smaller dosages.

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”