Calcium score 0 -= PT plus vitamin K

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Calcium score 0 -= PT plus vitamin K

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Sun May 31, 2020 8:20 am

Fri, May 29, 6:46 PM

I am so excited to report to you that I had my 6 month Calcium Score test done and my score was 0!!!!!!!! I did the Cardio-C with the Vitiman K. I am so very very happy.
THANK YOU
Floria

p.s.

I have one more question now that my Calcium Score is 0 can I cut back to just one time a day with Cardo C?
or do I still need to do two, one in Am and one before bed? Or would doing one a day with my K, keep me at 0?

Congrats! And thank you for this report.

I am curious, what was your calcium score before?

The general rule is that stopping completely puts a heart patient back where they started in roughly six months.

We don't really know what the maintenance dose is, because it hasn't been studied, and vitamin C needs are so individual. Pauling himself took 18 grams of vitamin C because he calculated an animal of his body weight would produce, on average, 9 grams (9,000 mg) daily. Pauling felt that about half of the vitamin C at that level was "lost" and not bioavailable. On this basis, to simulate 9 grams he took twice as much or 18,000 mg. (Ref: We learn this on his vitamin C and cancer video interview.)

So I would not stop, but I might reduce lysine from 5-6 grams to 2 grams, or reduce to one jar monthly.

Vitamin C is more variable, and based on the Medical Medium knowledge, there may be a way to lower vitamin C requirements, primarily by lowering fats, especially animal fats. The idea is that the liver pre-processes ALL nutrients, ergo, reducing the load on the liver, by reducing fats and thus reducing the necessary production of bile, can allow less vitamin C to work its wonders. (One of the arguments for celery juice is that it contains a preprocessed (methylated) form of vitamin C that doesn't require processing by the liver.)

If you don't want to read the MM book, I would seek to lower fat intake (e.g. per Pritikin or Dean Ornish programs), not worrying about saturated versus unsaturated, just over all fat intake. References: LIVER RESCUE by Anthony William
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”