Is there safe alternatives to aspirin

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

DiverDown2
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Is there safe alternatives to aspirin

Post Number:#1  Post by DiverDown2 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:06 am

My Cardiologist wants me to take a 81mg. Aspirin since my heart attack, which I have done for 14 months, but I bleed and bruise so easily.
I Want to stop taking but am afraid to stop the Aspirin without an alternative that will protect.
Is there supplements that will do the same thing and be safer and still do the Job?

Saw
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Is there safe alternatives to aspirin

Post Number:#2  Post by Saw » Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:40 am

Take a look at fish oil, might fit your needs
Even a Blind Squirrel makes his own vitamin C.

DiverDown2
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post Number:#3  Post by DiverDown2 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:23 am

Sorry for the confusing post, I forgot to mention, I take:
Full Pauling's Protocol
Unique E
Pomegranate Extract
Serrapeptase 40,000
DMSO
Curcumin
1 Fish oil
Pycnogenol - 100mg.
2 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil

I guess what I would like to know will the above supplements MINUS the 81mg. aspirin "Protect Me As Good as the Aspirin, without the Side Effects?

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#4  Post by eDOC » Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:18 pm

DiverDown2 wrote:I guess what I would like to know will the above supplements MINUS the 81mg. aspirin "Protect Me As Good as the Aspirin, without the Side Effects?

DiverDown2,

Just relax you don't require aspirin on the protocol and would still provide far superior protection with none side effects...OK!
Forget about what we ignorant conventional docs, whether cardiologists say......
IF they were that smart we wont be at a mortality of +155K and increasing, IF a rookie like me hasn't lost a single patient to COVID19, you can imagine for yourself!

eDOC!!

EDIT:
Aspirin prescribed by cardiologists along with other prescriptive heart meds (for Cardiac diseases), OCCASIONALLY can decrease platelets to an alarmingly low levels (ITP) which I have witnessed!

On DMSO, I'd recommend cutting your dose of ALL supplements to 1/2 to 1/4th.
Rookie, rusty, sub average doc but one that gives results!

DiverDown2
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post Number:#5  Post by DiverDown2 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:11 am

Thanks eDoc,
Will stop both Aspirin and Worrying.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#6  Post by ofonorow » Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:04 am

eDoc wrote:On DMSO, I'd recommend cutting your dose of ALL supplements to 1/2 to 1/4th

I'm trying to follow the logic of this advise. Pauling's theory is that our arteries weaken from a lack of collagen - ultimately due to a lack of vitamin C. Humans make no vitamin C, while other animals make the vitamin endogenously in large amounts 24/7.

I do believe there are ways that allow us to reduce our vitamin C intake (e.g., reduce fat) but cutting vitamin C vitamin E and other supplements for a person with this CVD history and relying on DMSO to make up for them is based upon what theory? Since vitamin C is one of the most non-toxic substances known, less toxic than water, I would think it prudent to recommend more - even if the extra isn't needed, until the arteries strengthen and become stable.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#7  Post by eDOC » Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:18 am

ofonorow wrote:I'm trying to follow the logic of this advise.

Logic behind the advice is beyond your scope of knowledge and clinical experience.

IF you really want to help the OP, give him your precious time, (which you haven't given to any member for length, till now). Since you have your own med issues and a business to run.

Read his history indepth, scans, meds etc. and treat him with a follow ups. (For which you don't have the time and experience.)

Remember the member from Massachusetts with leg pain, you never helped him aside from maybe a couple of useless replies and he expired few months back.

Bottom line help this OP (IF you can which I doubt). Members join these forums and after some time quit/become inactive cause of frustration.

The only thing you post is what LP/Klenner etc. wrote/said.

I disagree with LP/Andreas etc. on some of their thoughts, based on my clinical experience. One reason how I can reverse vascular stenosis in 2 months. We should improvise, refine their work not Ctrl+C Ctrl + V. (I put you in that category).

You know most docs in the mainland, but none can regenerate your complete Adrenal function.....I can, but only when you are frustrated by different confusing med advises that don't work.

eDOC!!

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#8  Post by ofonorow » Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:06 am

My focus was on vitamin C. Even I don't have time to reread these emails from those with advanced CVD who found Pauling's Vitamin C and lysine therapy worked for them. So I whouldn't expect you eDoc to take the time... however, I believe that this is the evidence that cutting vitamin C in half is poor advice: ...

https://vitaminccures.com/blog/index.php/heart-disease-testimonials/
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

DiverDown2
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post Number:#9  Post by DiverDown2 » Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:34 am

I did not cut my Vitamin C dosage, I take 18 g. + L-Lysine 9g. + L-Proline 2g. in divided dosages. at 7am, 11am, 3pm, 7:30pm. and Midnight.
I use Tower Labs 4 scoops Heart Tech and make the rest up with Powders. I also take Unique-E.

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#10  Post by Frodo » Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:52 pm

Hi DiverDown
I already told you I never took aspirin. I take Omega-3 since 10 years. According to the Omega-3 experts (German Dr. Adam, William and James Sears (both MD), MD Dyerberg, Ph.D. Passwater), that is the better way. I can agree with that. You know, my Omega-3 Index is about 16. And all my blood values are optimal. I wrote it on my topic.

DiverDown2
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post Number:#11  Post by DiverDown2 » Thu Sep 10, 2020 4:32 pm

My post was a reply to Owen's Post # 8 about cutting back on Vitamin-C. Just above my post.

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#12  Post by Frodo » Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:16 am

An interesting article by Paul Taylor about aspirin: https://www.dr-rath-foundation.org/2020 ... er-adults/

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#13  Post by eDOC » Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:22 pm

There is a difference in/ between familial hypercholesterolemia vs.acquired.

And the response of drugs/ supplements in reducing lpa levels.

Familial generally don't respond to statins or supplements.

It is important to know the type of familial. Those surving till adulthood usually have a different variant.

Supplements do help in reducing levels in acquired, but usually respond poorly or not to statins.

Common denominator in both is a background atherogenic overactivity.

Briefly, using infusions only, have been successful in reducing lpa levels in both acquired and familial.

eDOC!!

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#14  Post by ofonorow » Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:38 am

I have a feeling this response belongs in frodo's topic.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”