Lipo profile results

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

Xdxml
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: Lipo profile results

Post Number:#31  Post by Xdxml » Wed Mar 31, 2021 5:16 am

pamojja wrote:
Xdxml wrote:It continued for about 2 hours , I went to the restroom 3 times.

Very unusual for a vitamin C flush. Especially after you tolerated already 45g yesterday without any flush.

Could it be you suffered from long-standing constipation? Where the 45g yesterday started it moving and only a little more today needed to get it going?

I don’t think that’s possible since it was all water and no constipation. But from the beginning I was always skeptic of the VC every 30 as per my experience if I take my second dosage of VC under 4 hours I almost always have dieareah

On another note I do notice from my years taking vitamin c , when I eat vegetables or fruits after I take them there is chance I might get diarrhea, and I was assuming probably the added vitamin c from the food made me reach tolerance. Not sure if this adds any clarity.

Xdxml
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#32  Post by Xdxml » Thu Apr 01, 2021 12:50 am

Is there a downside to taking 14g x 3 times a day vs 3g every hour? Is it better for one over the other? Since it’s easier to take higher dose less often
Thanks

pamojja
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#33  Post by pamojja » Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:07 am

I already wrote the goal with bowel-tolerance over a day is to absorb the maximum of AA orally possible. Since it is for 99.9% of experimenters easier to do that in smaller doses more often, then it is for 99.9% of cases better over the other (of course I'm making this number up, untill now I haven't met even 1 person who tolerates higher doses better than a smaller dose..).

If you reacting for whatever unknown reasons differently and are therefore the 0.1% outlier, then of course try to do whatever you need to do to reach the goal of maximum AA absorbtion possible during a day. Thought that self-explanatory, therefore didn't answered any further.

Xdxml
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#34  Post by Xdxml » Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:48 am

Ok I got now. Thanks for the help

Xdxml
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#35  Post by Xdxml » Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:34 am

I’m going to try an experiment. If I can handle 14g every 4 hours then technically I can handle 1.5grams every 30m for 4 hours. If I’m not able to do that then I can see if there is anything wrong.

Xdxml
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#36  Post by Xdxml » Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:01 am

Hello

I have my Vitamin E result. 20.1 mg/L

Is this ok? Should I scale back my vitamin e supplement?

As per the lab they said it should be less than 18.3

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#37  Post by ofonorow » Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:36 am

If it is true that your vitamin E levels are elevated. Great! Congrats!! (Since low vitamin E levels are more strongly correlated to heart attack than high blood pressure or high cholesterol.)
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Xdxml
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#38  Post by Xdxml » Sun Apr 04, 2021 3:02 am

ofonorow wrote:

If it is true that your vitamin E levels are elevated. Great! Congrats!! (Since low vitamin E levels are more strongly correlated to heart attack than high blood pressure or high cholesterol.)

Very interesting thanks. Can you share those sources with me? My triglycerides are high at 170.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#39  Post by ofonorow » Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:54 am

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/1985406/

Vitamin E
Linus Pauling long recommended 400 to 800 iu of vitamin E for cardiovascular disease. Several authors have pointed to an extensive study conducted by the World Health Organization on thousands of men and women from sixteen nations. The study illustrated that a low level of vitamin E in the blood was more than twice as predictive of heart attack than either high cholesterol or high blood pressure. Inverse correlation between plasma vitamin E and mortality from ischemic heart disease in cross-cultural epidemiology.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”