My One Month Heart Disease Journey and Results

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

Pally

My One Month Heart Disease Journey and Results

Post Number:#1  Post by Pally » Mon Jan 25, 2021 12:21 pm

Hello,

Happy to be on this wonderful forum.

I really need your input and further direction to assist me in my journey:

I’ll be 51 years old May this year, 2021. Been having HBP / hypertension for few years. Early December last month 2020, I visited a cardiologist diagnosed:

<> Thickening of my heart walls

<> (1) Ischemic heart disease, (2) Aortic valve disease

PS: Here's a screenshot of result: https://ibb.co/w4VcKwm

Yeah I was devastated, afraid but quickly ready to fight it especially as the doctor told me he’s no cure but their usual management.

I believe all diseases have cure so I started asking around and researching and was advised about LINUS PAULINE Therapy.

I STARTED LINUS PAULINE PROTOCOL: December 24th 2020

Upon gathering enough ideas I procured:

Now Vitamin C powder,
Now Lysine Tabs
Now Proline.

I also added Omega-3 Oils… VIT-K2… Multivitamin… Magnesium.

My Average Dosage:

Now Vitamin C powder = 7g – 10g daily
Now Lysine Tabs = 6g daily
Now Proline = 2g daily

WONDERFUL INITIAL RESULTS

Within 10-13 days I experienced some remarkable results as follows:

1. Chest pain substantially reduced.

2. Angina pains on arms, back, waist extremely reduced.

3. Other symptoms like tinnitus gone.

4. I feel a bit more energy.

MANY PREVIOUS SYMPTOMS ARE BACK

However in the last two weeks many symptoms are back, such as angina on arm, back thighs, legs. Tinnitus on either ears. In the last 2-3 days some peppering pain on the left chest and irregular grappling like muscle pull but not exactly muscle pull.

MY RESPONSE:

I thought maybe Vitamin C isn’t enough? So I upped daily intake to 15g to 20 g. No improvement.

Am still confused why I experience amazing results in first 12 days and now seems reversed? Even upping Vit C dosage not helping matter. Even adding supplements to my daily protocol not making much difference:

VIT-K2
VIT-D3
Warm Water
Moringa
Omega-3 Oils
Mineral/Multivitamin
Magnesium
Ground Garlic / Ginger / Turmeric
Red Light Therapy
Crush Raw Garlic
L-Arginine
Honey

NOTE: Am thinking to add Aspirin!

WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?

I need your say, please.
Thanks
Last edited by Pally on Thu Jan 28, 2021 3:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

DiverDown2
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Re: My One Month Heart Disease Journey and Results

Post Number:#2  Post by DiverDown2 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:42 am

Just my thoughts, coming after 2 heart attacks.
I would add:
Ubiquinol 500-600 mg. daily in divided doses.
Magnesium 1200 mg. daily in divided doses.
Potassium
Oral DMSO diluted
Serrapeptase
And i would consider 81mg. Aspirin.

Pally

Post Number:#3  Post by Pally » Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:20 am

DiverDown2 wrote:Just my thoughts, coming after 2 heart attacks.
I would add:
Ubiquinol 500-600 mg. daily in divided doses.
Magnesium 1200 mg. daily in divided doses.
Potassium
Oral DMSO diluted
Serrapeptase
And i would consider 81mg. Aspirin.

WAOH. Two heart attacks? Hope you're fine these days?

I have Potassium, what daily dosage you suggest?
For Oral DMSO diluted and Serrapeptase. What brand and dosage you suggest?

I can only get 75mg Aspirin in my country. Is that okay?

Christopher62
Contributor
Contributor

Post Number:#4  Post by Christopher62 » Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:06 am

sorry to hear your poor health , you must continue to try what ever works for you , give yourself time ,remember its taken 51 years to get this point & it will take a fair time to improve your current position.... are you able to do light exercise & have you made any changes to your diet ? Stay on the PT for at least 6-9 months & implement whatever lifestyle changes you can to aid the recovery .

Cheers all the best .

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#5  Post by ofonorow » Fri Mar 05, 2021 11:48 am

While this is a mystery, Charlie Brown, the most glaring omission messing in your supplements is vitamin E.

We have consistently recommended Unique-E by AC Grace. Long ago the WHO did a large epidemiological study and found that LOW vitamin E blood levels was a much better predictor of heart attack (MI) than either high cholesterol or high blood pressure. ref: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/1985406/

Maybe we can figure out the reason for your initial success (e.g., 2 weeks before your symptoms returned.)

Some of the reasons this has happened in the past.

#1. Taking Vitamin C/Lysine at the same time as supplements with fiber. Apparently fiber can adhere to these nutrients preventing them from being absorbed.

#2, Highly toxic dental work, e.g. root canals and mercury fillings. An individual's requirement for vitamin C is dependent on the toxicity present. Dr. Levy has used the analogy of using a blow drier (vitamin C) to try to dry up a river or stream of toxicity that flows from dental toxicity. Massive amounts of vitamin C are required and used up by the toxicity.

#3. New knowledge is that increasing fat in the diet can block nutrient entry into cells. Restrict fat intake to say the evening and make sure you take your vitamin C starting early in the day, in frequent divided dosages.

#4. Unproven, but logical, new knowledge is that glucose (insulin) is required for the liver and cells to properly utilize all nutrients, including vitamin C. There is no harm eating fruits at the same time you are taking vitamin C, as in theory, the insulin release will drive vitamin C into cells. (Ref: Medical Medium)

Which reminds me, are you diabetic?

#5 The "rebound effect" as explained by Linus Pauling. Over time, a person's metabolism adjusts to a higher vitamin C intake, activating enzyme systems that use up the now prevalent vitamin C in the blood stream. (When vitamin C intake is reduced, it takes 24-48 hours for these enzymes to be turned off. This causes a "rebound" effect because the enzymes are still using up the now much lower levels of the vitamin .)

It is possible, that you, as an individual, now require very high levels of vitamin C, higher than when you started, because of these enzymes being activated. We have had cases of perfectly "normal" forum members requiring between 30,000 and 120,00 mg of vitamin C daily.

p.s., Will move this to heart disease forum soon.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

farside
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#6  Post by farside » Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:44 am

Did the above advice work?
Also try replacing arginine with citruline.
Are you on any medications?

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”