Vitamin C in intra-veinous and kidney stones

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Vitamin C in intra-veinous and kidney stones

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Thu May 20, 2021 11:47 am

Hello,

I intend to take large doses of vitamin C in intra veinous (up to 25 000 mg = 25 g / day) to reverse atherosclerosis.

It is said that it could cause kidney stones or kidney lithiase due to accumulation of oxalic acid that produces cristals.

What is true about it?

Is it clear that large doses of vitamin C in intra-veinous will melt the atherosclerosis plates?

I already have some hints to help:

+ eat a lot of lemons and oranges.

+ drink a lot of water (up to 2 liters a day)

+ avoid overeating of carbohydrates, eat plant fats instead, such as avocado.

Thanks for any information.

Pierre

P.S. I already know you Cardio-C mix containing also Lysine and Proline.
--
Pierre

While there is abundant anecdotal evidence (to be compelling) that Linus Pauling was right, and that ORAL vitamin C (and lysine) correct cardiovascular disease, See:

https://vitaminccures.com/blog/index.ph ... timonials/

I know of no reports or evidence that Intravenous Vitamin C does the same. What makes you think 25 grams IV/C will "melt atherosclerotic plaque"?

Our experience is that following Pauling's advice (of at least 6 gram vitamin C and 6 gram lysine by mouth) resolves angina pain in ten days.

I believe that the fear that vitamin C causes kidney stones is generally misplaced, and they are not NOT caused by high doses of vitamin C. Linus Pauling, who analysed the issue, points out that these stones do not form in pH neutral urine. If your urine is too acidic or too alkaline, you can take different forms of vitamin C (ascorbic acid or sodium ascorbate (alkaline)) until your urine is neutral.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Lemon Planet
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: Vitamin C in intra-veinous and kidney stones

Post Number:#2  Post by Lemon Planet » Fri May 21, 2021 10:34 am

I have been mixing 1/4 teaspoon of sodium bicarbonate with 1/2 tsp magnesium chloride powder in my water mug to drink first in the morning. I drink that after my 3000 mg ascorbic acid when first waking. That has really helped lower the urine acidity and raise the pH to the neutral 7 on my test strips. Then a potassium bicarbonate capsule with lunch also helps.

The common kidney stones are calcium oxalate and supplemental magnesium can control the calcium. Most people have too much calcium and not enough magnesium. I also supplement with 400 mg magnesium glycinate tablets a day and more magnesium chloride powder mixed with water in the evening for a total of over 1000mg of elemental magnesium a day. The magnesium is also a laxative so be prepared. The body needs the magnesium in the blood while magnesium oxide or hydroxide stays in the intestines and is only good as a laxative. Here is the link with a lot of good magnesium info about reducing excess calcium in the arteries and kidneys:

https://drsircus.com/magnesium/calcification-and-its-treatment-with-magnesium-and-sodium-thiosulfate/

PS: The plaques are about 20% calcium so there is a chance removing the plaque with lysine could cause the calcium to be elevated along with the removed Lp(a). Do not attempt without Vitamin C per the Pauling protocol.

PPS: Also, the vitamin K2 can remove calcium from the arteries and make sure that goes into the bones. See here: https://www.k-vitamins.com/
Vitamin C: intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent insufficient ascorbic acid.

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”