Edema Cure?

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

harleyquin
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Edema Cure?

Post Number:#1  Post by harleyquin » Mon Jun 21, 2021 12:18 pm

Someone I know has edema I think they have excess fluid in the right foot, that is connected to a heart problem right? They have high blood pressure and are taking meds for it. Any good protocol for curing edema? Vit c and some amino acids perhaps?

pamojja
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Edema Cure?

Post Number:#2  Post by pamojja » Mon Jun 21, 2021 2:09 pm

I think "when in doubt, start with vitamin C!" always applies (except it isn't orally tolerated).

The biggest elephant in the room are the blood pressure medications. I would always try to eliminate with natural means. For protocols of different conditions with some evidence it's always worthwile to check for example https://www.lifeextension.com/protocols ... us-disease
https://www.lifeextension.com/protocols ... d-pressure

The biggest obstacle in your case is, it isn't you but someone else! People on medications do believe in them without having checked their risk/benefit profiles obviously, and hardly can ever be convinced to try natural means instead.

harleyquin
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#3  Post by harleyquin » Tue Jun 22, 2021 5:52 pm

Will try that website! Great informaion.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#4  Post by ofonorow » Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:58 am

harleyquin wrote:Someone I know has edema I think they have excess fluid in the right foot, that is connected to a heart problem right? They have high blood pressure and are taking meds for it. Any good protocol for curing edema? Vit c and some amino acids perhaps?

One indication of congestion heart failure (CHF) is edema - usually in the feet/ankles. One theorized cause of CHF is the lack of CoQ10 - which can be depleted by taking the required (by standard of care) statin cholesterol-lowering drugs. Usually 200 mg of CoQ10 (taken with fats) is recommended for anyone taking a statin cholesterol-lowering drug. So the "meds" are probably exacerbating the problem.

I have learned that when adrenal "insufficiency" lowers cortisol in the body - fluids are formed, e.g., around the heart, and the hands, feet and ankles will swell. In my case, when my cortisol is supplemented, the swelling resides.

I don't know if it is connected with my adrenals, but the worst case of edema I have ever experienced was a side-effect to an IV antibiotic.

Finally my "ghost" source, Anthony Williams explains in the Medical Medium books that our lymph systems act as secondary filters when the liver is so toxic it is unable to store any more viruses, toxins, etc. When the toxins are released from the liver into the Lymph, the body naturally draws water to the lymph to protect itself, creating swelling and edema. The general answer is to detox the liver. According to Williams, 30% of body weight thought to be fat can be this water in the lymph system.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”