Coronary calcium

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

gmdodaro
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: Coronary calcium

Post Number:#16  Post by gmdodaro » Sun Aug 08, 2021 10:30 am

I discovered that my CAC score was rising a couple of years after I had a root canal done. I was scheduled for hernia surgery in 2011, but the pre-op EKG seemed out of line, pulse of about 50 per minute. They sent me to a cardiologist. The stress test and ejection fraction were normal. I'm a runner, so the slow heartbeat could have been expected. At age 62 I was a candidate for a CAC scan, then EBT, which the cardiologist recommended. It came back at at 225. Two years later it was 550, and I was diagnosed with heart disease, and the search began for the cause. I read Dr. Levy in 2015. When I got the root canal removed and replaced with an implant, the CAC scan, which had been increasing by 100 points per year, improved considerably, only 20 points increase in the year following the extraction of the root canal tooth. I wrote to Dr. Levy and we corresponded for a while. I thought I had the solution, but the annual heart scans reverted to 100 point per year increase.

Next "breakthrough" was after I read Dr. Esselstyn about vegetarian diet. Nine months strict vegan were amazing: the CAC score actually dropped 100 points in 2018. Again, I thought I had it solved, but I had to take an antibiotic for a urinary tract infection, and the next scan went back up 100 points. The vegan diet and few other experiments have helped. The past two years, I've only seen CAC increases of 20-40 points.

Now the thyroid seems to be the problem. I don't feel like a hypothyroid case, so I'm going to look again at Anthony William's book this afternoon.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#17  Post by ofonorow » Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:34 am

Back to PSA and cancer. Chapter 15 of the 3rd book (Polarity: Cancer's on/off switch) is brilliant. I tried to summarize it here:

http://vitamincfoundation.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=15231
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

gmdodaro
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#18  Post by gmdodaro » Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:34 am

Tennant's book is amazing. Thinking in terms of high pH as negative electrical charge brings to mind numerous discussions of acidity at the root of many health problems. This book is interesting in that regard: https://www.amazon.com/Answer-Cancer-So ... B018MWT15M
Alkaline baths are one way to increase pH in the body.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#19  Post by ofonorow » Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:48 am

Yes, not only explains and clarifies the acid/alkaline argument, but helps by thinking in terms of "electron donors" (good) and "electron stealers" (bad). For example, "Vitamin C is an electron donor." The idea that a simple voltmeter (reading milliamps) can be used to test, say water. Alkaline water is "good" - electron donor, but chlorinated water is "bad", e.g. electron stealer.

Tennant's theory matches Levy's theory, and clarifies and clears up the contradictions in the ideas of Andreas Kalcker. It may help explain the wondrous effects of so-called TENS electrical devices. (One of my doctors reports she can actually observe swelling go down in patients during electrical stimulation.)

Reverting back to the PSA test. The inventor of the test, Richard J.Ablin, as quoted in Tennant's cancer book, has been pleading for years that the test not be used to screen prostate cancers! Not specific to prostate, and creates billions in unnecessary tests and unneeded procedures.

Googled and found this. https://www.healthnewsreview.org/2018/0 ... -coverage/

The largest-ever randomized trial of using the prostate-specific antigen (PSA) test in asymptomatic men over the age of 50 has found — after about 10 years of follow-up — no significant difference in prostate cancer deaths among men who were screened with a single (“one-off”) PSA test, and those who weren’t screened.

One of my surgeons once told me that every man will die of or develop prostate cancer. Tennant points out that it is a slow cancer, which men can live with for years..
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#20  Post by ofonorow » Mon Aug 23, 2021 12:31 pm

Gem after Gem in Dr. Tennant's 3rd manual: CANCER'S ON/OFF SWITCH Polarity.

CoQ10 as only therapy for advanced prostate cancers.

Fantastic Chapter 20 - Electron Donors
p.358 Karl Folkers/CoQ10 and Cancer

.. Four patients who were taking CoQ10 for congestive heart failure saw their malignancies disappear..

.. One of Folker's financial backers developed small-cell carcinoma of the lung with widespread metastasis. ... The man decided to take CoQ10. Fifteen years later, he was still cancer free with 500 mg per day of CoQ10 the only therapy given..

It has been reported that Dr. William Judy of Florida treated thrirty patiets with prostate cancer with CoQ10, 500 mg per day. Fourteen of Fifteen with advanced prostate cancer returned to normal ... Judy could not get this findings published..

Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

gmdodaro
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#21  Post by gmdodaro » Mon Aug 23, 2021 1:07 pm

Very good to know!

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”