Will PT interfere with blood thinners

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Will PT interfere with blood thinners

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:54 am

My husband has several health issues.
•Anuerism in the asending aorta.
•Lone Atrial Fibrulation
•blood clots
He is taking blood thinners.
Will the Pauling therapy interfere with blood thinners?
Thanks in advance.
Donna B.

The main ingredients of Cardio-C are essential nutrients everyone must have daily to exist, e.g. vitamin C and the essential amino acid lysine.

The only issue is dosage. To our knowledge, the higher dosage in the Pauling therapy will not interact with blood "thinners", which by the way, are themselves dangerous. For example, thinners like Warfarin, are known to induce the rapid build-up of calcium in arteries. A search of pubmed/medline will find more than 200 studies showing this.

In our experience, Pauling's Vitamin C and lysine will help most of the conditions listed, to a great degree. There are serious reasons to not be taking the statin-cholesterol drugs either, but if he must, make sure he is also taking adequate Co-Q10 to avoid congestive heart failure.

Finally, I have written a book to answer as many questions as I could on Paulings therapy and the science. I have just discovered a tremendous book, HEALING IS VOLTAGE by Dr. Jerry Tennant with a wonderful chapter on Heart Disease devoted to the faulty science (interpretation of study results) driving Cardiology in the wrong direction. If nothing else, it would make the reader feel better avoiding statin cholesterol lowering drugs like the plague.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”