Apparent Reaction to Vitamin C, Lysine and Proline

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Apparent Reaction to Vitamin C, Lysine and Proline

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Fri Aug 20, 2021 9:37 am

To Whom it may concern: This is Hal [deleted] messaging you for an answer regarding the side affects of the Pauling Therapy, to the best of your knowledge, sir.

I am experiencing renal issues and high blood pressure, experiencing pressure and headaches in my head. Is this from the lysine moving or melting plaque in my brain?

If you have any information with a note of caution I would appreciate hearing from you, Thank you, Hal

Sir, over the past 15-20 years we received infrequent reports of various issues, but I have no recollection of "pressure and headaches.", "renal issues", or "high blood pressure."

If you can provide more details, I will post your case anonymously at our forum as others may have some ideas about what is going on.

First, I would adjust the dosage down (but not stop completely - Pauling in his book HOW TO LIVE LONGER AND FEEL BETTER advises not to stop taking vitamin C - "even for a single day" and there are good reasons for his advice.)

For example, it would be helpful to know your basic diagnosis, what medications you are currently on, plus the amount of vitamin C (and other supplements) you were on before, and are now taking. How long has this side effect been going on? I see you have been ordering for over a month.

This is a chance that by coincidence, some concurrent issue, such as a virus, is causing the symptoms.

We just had a case of a gentleman who had been taking our product for years, developed a severe reaction, and had to stop. It turned out that the problem was caused by something else (See: http://vitamincfoundation.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=15180&p=59665#p59193) and he has restarted without problems

For safety, reduce the dosage, or stick to only vitamin C and see if the symptoms persist..
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”