Pilot hoping to reverse long-standing aortic aneurysm

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Pilot hoping to reverse long-standing aortic aneurysm

Post by ofonorow » Sun Nov 28, 2021 11:23 am

Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

David T

Re: Pilot hoping to reverse long-standing aortic aneurysm

Post by David T » Thu Apr 14, 2022 2:33 pm

Hey Pilot,

I have an aneurysm on my ascending aorta. As frightening as it may sound, and conventional medicine do produce scans and info scaring you into surgery, you can halt the progression of the aneurysm and reverse it. But you must put the right stuff into your body, and in the right amounts.
I would try to get intravenous vitamin C in 25000 mg 2-3 times per week for a few months, 6000mg lysine, 2000 mg proline, zinc, horsetail grass or bamboo shoot (for silica), bioflavornoid and copper (give at least 2 hrs break from the vit C and zinc before taking copper).
Oral vit C in high doses can come in after you can have some stabilisation on the dilation.
I had 3 radioactive scans in the last year and the aneurysm has almost no progression, and the diameters of my aortic arch and descending or abdominal aorta has REDUCED in some minimeters.
Also, reduce stress because raising cortisol (especially at nite) reduce and damage collagen synthesis. Take lots of white sugar, fruits, milk with honey - especially at nite.

David T

Post by David T » Thu Apr 14, 2022 2:34 pm

Hey Pilot,

I have an aneurysm on my ascending aorta. As frightening as it may sound, and conventional medicine do produce scans and info scaring you into surgery, you can halt the progression of the aneurysm and reverse it. But you must put the right stuff into your body, and in the right amounts.
I would try to get intravenous vitamin C in 25000 mg 2-3 times per week for a few months, 6000mg lysine, 2000 mg proline, zinc, horsetail grass or bamboo shoot (for silica), bioflavornoid and copper (give at least 2 hrs break from the vit C and zinc before taking copper).
Oral vit C in high doses can come in after you can have some stabilisation on the dilation.
I had 3 radioactive scans in the last year and the aneurysm has almost no progression, and the diameters of my aortic arch and descending or abdominal aorta has REDUCED in some minimeters.
Also, reduce stress because raising cortisol (especially at nite) reduce and damage collagen synthesis. Take lots of white sugar, fruits, milk with honey - especially at nite.

David T

Post by David T » Fri Apr 15, 2022 1:19 pm

Try Googling: 'aneurysm and aspirin' as well. There has been a research over a long period showing that aspirin can halt, even regress aneurysm in the brain.

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”