Pharmacist: Switching entirely to liposomal may have been a mistake

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Pharmacist: Switching entirely to liposomal may have been a mistake

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Sat Apr 02, 2022 12:57 pm

Riddler65 wrote:Owen,
I’m interested in the forum as I have been on the Pauling therapy in the past and switched from powder to livon liposomal and after probably 4 years had a 2400 cac and 2 stents a year and 1/2 ago with one restenosing this week.

I quit the vitamin c after the stents but added vitamin k. I’m thinking that switching to the liposomal may have been a mistake. I am a pharmacist and wanting to do more research. The science is the only logical explanation I’ve found. Also have read Dr. Levy and had root canals pulled several years back.
Thanks

Thank you for joining our forum. As science steadfastly refuses to study Pauling's therapy, all we have are anecdotes, See: https://vitaminccures.com/blog/index.php/heart-disease-testimonials/

While I am sorry for your experience, your report is valuable, thank you. I would seriously reconsider any decision to stop vitamin C based on the Pauling/Rath Unified Theory of cardiovascular disease. Visit https://PaulingTherapy.com for the overview.

Pauling wrote his 1986 book HOW TO LIVE LONGER AND FEEL BETTER before he learned about Lp(a), yet he still recommended not stopping vitamin C, "even for a single day."

Personally, I have worried that while liposomal vitamin C, while extraordinary fighting infection, might not have the same Pauling-therapy anti-CVD effect. There are theoretical reasons why liposomal vit. C forms may not have the same anti-Lp(a), and thus anti-plaque effect that regular vitamin C, (especially ascorbic acid), has. All of our positive experience, as reported in my book and the correspondence above, were with products containing L-ascorbic acid.

The theoretical problem is that there are receptors on the Lp(a) molecule for lysine (and proline). After an injury to the arterial wall, strands of lysine and proline appear from the break in the collagen. These "residues" begin to attract Lp(a). This happens outside the cells.

It is my understanding that the encapsulated vitamin C, can be transported through cell membranes into cells, so any vitamin C that has not been released intact into the bloodstream, may not help with the stability of the arterial wall, and may not, in theory, have the same effect as ordinary vitamin C in the blood. Your report seems to confirm this conjecture.

There are reports of good results from people who added liposomal to the ascorbic acid they could tolerate,

This landmark paper, by one of the doctors familiar with Pauling's work, who uses our product, and who was trained by the late Sydney Bush's in measuring the plaque in the retina, is based on their clinical experience reversing heart disease as confirmed by retinal photos.
https://medcraveonline.com/JCCR/JCCR-09-00341.pdf

Over the years we learned that adding vitamin K (to vitamin C and lysine) is especially important for reducing calcium scores,usually to zero. See: https://vitamincfoundation.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=11891

Finally, this is our paper comparing ascorbic acid entry into the blood stream with intravenous vitamin C, sodium ascorbate, etc. https://www.vitamincfoundation.org/pdfs/Final-BioPaper-Jom-April-2018.pdf Note figure 3 in particular, showing the massive rise in vitamin C blood levels in only 3 minutes!
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Pharmacist: Switching entirely to liposomal may have been a mistake

Post Number:#2  Post by ofonorow » Sat Apr 02, 2022 1:07 pm

I wanted to add this new testimonial we received from a patent attorney a few days ago:

I helped a family friend who had a stent to go on the Pauling Therapy, along with IV EDTA Chelation. He was desperate because his doctors REFUSED him Quadruple Bypass Surgery that they said he needed, but would not survive … that’s how bad off he was. So they left him for dead.

Being armed with knowledge of the Pauling Therapy, I advised him to go on the 2 Jar per Month therapeutic dose. I sent him a number of links so he would understand that it would likely work. I later discovered that he was so excited about it he now uses 4 Jars per month !!

He’s been doing great for almost two years now.

If you like, I can write uphis success story for everyone to learn from with more exact details, assuming he’s willing to cooperate :-). Just let me know.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

pamojja
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Pharmacist: Switching entirely to liposomal may have been a mistake

Post Number:#3  Post by pamojja » Sun Apr 03, 2022 8:04 am

Also see my post from a year ago, when it became clear to me that exorbitant pricy liposmal can't be a replacement for high dose vitamin C on the Pauling therapy: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=15084

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”