>HAVING TRIPLE BYPASS SURGERY - MONUMENTAL PT WAS NOT WORKING

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

>HAVING TRIPLE BYPASS SURGERY - MONUMENTAL PT WAS NOT WORKING

Post by ofonorow » Sat Apr 09, 2022 8:48 am

Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: >HAVING TRIPLE BYPASS SURGERY - MONUMENTAL PT WAS NOT WORKING

Post by ofonorow » Sat Apr 09, 2022 9:17 am

Here are my thoughts given your response.

There would need to be blood flow in the coronary arteries (on the outside of the heart) for the Protocol to work most effectively. Early on, we noticed failures in cases where the blockages were estimated to be close to 100%.

Heart by-pass surgeries today are routine, and have saved countless lives. The opportunity to replace clogged arteries with new vein tissue might make the basic Pauling therapy work better for you in the future. I might avoid proline for a while after the surgery, because the Lp(a) will actually make the vein bypasses stronger.

Please note, I would STRONGLY RESIST your doctor's inclination to add Stents during the surgery. These are well intentioned, however, they irritate the tissues causing the plaque (a healing process) to grow back. Medicine knows that at least 40 percent of the stented veins experience so-called restenosis - where the plaque comes back with a vengeance. As they try to get permission to apply stents, ask about restenosos, and whether the stents can be removed (they cannot). You certainly should not give permission for either "medicated" stents, or the stents that emit radiation. They are misguided efforts to stop the restinosis (a healing process) by killing the endothelium.

While in the hospital, or waiting for surgery, I highly recommend the Medical Medium books by Anthony William.

https://www.amazon.com/Medical-Medium-Secrets-Chronic-Expanded/dp/1401962874/ref=sr_1_2?crid=1M1HOUASCVINL&keywords=book+medical+medium&qid=1649517408&sprefix=book+medical+medium%2Caps%2C132&sr=8-2

The first time through, my mind had a difficult time accepting this information as "gospel." However, I found no internal inconsistencies, and I have started rereading the series from the beginning. In my view, there is no possibility that an uneducated individual, Anthony William wrote this work by himself. My theory is that this knowledge comes from an advanced civilization. No matter where it comes from, I use the knowledge to test other authors and claims. Linus Pauling passes the test - with flying colors, as does genius Dr. Jerry Tennant, MD. The reason I mention this work, is because it claims that the "carnivore" diet you have been adhering too is a mistake, i.e., that not only are fats in the diet problematic on several levels, but that to effectively process nutrients, insulin is required. Your body releases insulin in response to glucose, and the very best source of glucose is from natural fruits.

I am currently reading the first book, Part IV, How To Finally Heal, and have picked up nuances I missed upon first reading. For example, the book mentions "methylation" and explains that part of the methylation process breaks large "nutrients" into much smaller "micronutrients," which can then be absorbed by cells. Apparently vitamin B12 is a vital factor in the methylation process, and the book claims that most American's are deficient in vitamin B12, and should be supplementing. (The gut can produce it, but there are diet reasons why the gut is failing in this regard.)

I predict that if you followed the basic approach outlined in these books, your health would vastly improve, and much of what you are taking would then be unnecessary. Now, there is no way to predict the interactions of all the supplements and/or medications on your list.

I would keep it simple and follow Pauling's basic approach, e.g. high vitamin C, A, E, B-complex and multi/mineral.
All of these are required for life, so the only issue is dosage.

I would add lysine, CoQ10, Magnesium, Niacin, (not specifically recommended by Linus, but again, all heart healthy substances required for life itself)

Then I would take the diet recommendations in the MEDICAL MEDIUM works seriously; reduce fats (including the hidden fats in meats) and increase fruit and vegetables.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

pamojja
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: >HAVING TRIPLE BYPASS SURGERY - MONUMENTAL PT WAS NOT WORKING

Post by pamojja » Sat Apr 09, 2022 10:30 am

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”