EDoc helped me with Arterial Fibrillation

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Happy that you write one!!

Post Number:#46  Post by eDOC » Sat Jan 28, 2023 12:35 pm

jimmylesante wrote:Keep it up and start that book or i will write one on DMSO and it will be awful and you will complain endlessly! :lol:

You are more than welcome to write one (BTW there are quite a few like Morton's just edit and copy paste will save you the hassle), since I have no intention to write. IF I ever do write, would be about real life patient treating with dosages, diseases using my multiple modalities.

eDOC!!
Rookie, rusty, sub average doc but one that gives results!

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

TASK-1 inhibitor: Atrial Fib CURE!

Post Number:#47  Post by eDOC » Sat Jan 28, 2023 1:15 pm

Come on you are so well read, after so much even my RN could develop one. I don't believe and have much faith in links, but in real life. Learn Cardiac EP, might help....

eDOC!!

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Annual follow-up: COVID-19 Serology!!

Post Number:#48  Post by eDOC » Tue Feb 07, 2023 11:10 pm

Nik2201 Annual check lab results performed on 27th Jan'23: (using no supplements/meds/my modalities any more):

Nik2201 beat me on CRP....I thought mine at 0.9 was good despite a unhealthy life style, yours 0.7 is mind blowing.

Enjoy and more yet to come.

eDOC!!

PS: Despite exposures with no protection, still neg....lucky having life term immunity conferred!

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Cardiac Enzymes: Atrial Fib!!

Post Number:#49  Post by eDOC » Tue Feb 07, 2023 11:18 pm

I didn't do much, just used my TASK-1 inhibitor and down regulated it's expression.

You are a gentleman, a great friend, and a GOD fearing person and deserve the BEST. Plus your cooperation and blind trust in my rookie expertise helped.

Enjoy life!

eDOC!!

PS: Shall post more as they keep pouring in...

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Annual follow-up: BMP!!

Post Number:#50  Post by eDOC » Tue Feb 07, 2023 11:20 pm

eDOC!!

PS: Thanks Nik2201 for giving permission to post.

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Cardiac Electrophysiological: Atrial-Fib!!

Post Number:#51  Post by eDOC » Wed Feb 08, 2023 9:18 am

Nik2201 cardiac Electrophysiological results, more as they start to arrive would keep posting:

Great as I was expecting, and see in my other patients with Fib.

Both rhythm and rate controlled. I preferably want a sustained Sinus rhythm and Rate not to exceed >85, using my TASK-1 inhib. and it's downregulation.

Hypothetically, how a renowned interventional Cardiologist and a Professor at a med. school, (both a friend and a relative) in the mainland would have treated him:

1. Appt. after 4 months.
2. Multiple tests and put him on beta blockers, blood thinners review after 4 months.
3. Rate or Rhythm not achieved, would add an anti arrhythmic.
4. Again some issue with either, let's do ablation and insert a pacemaker.

And would put him on such palliative therapy with regular follow-ups and no cure.
He knows about TASK-1 etc., but doesn't have the time, tunnel visioned and is playing in the hands of big pharma. He freaked out seeing these and asked me to teach him.....

Now with it's inhibition/down regulation is cured for life.

Curing almost any cardiac condition, like Atherosclerosis, Valvular defects, Post MI, Conduction issues etc. is not complicated and can be reversed in max 6-8 weeks.

Enjoy reading.

eDOC!!

PS: Holter, Cardiac Calcium (CAC), ECHO results yet to arrive, shall keep posting.
Private labs always put some nonsensical comments or asterisks, since is too hard to believe while their other A-Fib patients have some issues either with rate /rhythm.

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Holter Results: Atrial Fib CURED!!

Post Number:#52  Post by eDOC » Sun Feb 12, 2023 11:44 pm

It's results are far better than was expecting with regards to both rate control and rhythm. An average of 77 bpm is awesome employing my TASK-1 inhibitor and mRNA down regulation. Generally patients with A-Fib that I treat in person have on an average 85 bpm on Holter.

Shall post CAC, Duplex, ECHO later as I get them.

Enjoy viewing.

eDOC!!

Added:
Don't be concerned about these few ectopics, I probably get twice in that time!

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Bil. Carotids Duplex Sonogram!!

Post Number:#53  Post by eDOC » Mon Feb 13, 2023 5:35 am

For comparison: 1st performed now, next /older after the start of treatment:

Rt. CMIT normalized, Lt. increased slightly , which shall be normalized in a span of 2 weeks.

eDOC!!

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Calcium score (CAC) comparison!!

Post Number:#54  Post by eDOC » Mon Feb 13, 2023 5:38 am

This present one is a more detailed one vs. the previously performed. Net score at 13 vs. ZERO and heart size mildly enlarged none issues would be normalized back.

All these follow-up annual blood tests etc., have been carried out without consuming any meds, supplements or any usage of my modalities for which there were several reasons. (Most importantly a new treatment plan to focus just the weak zones. No more Covid related or long term immunity etc.).

eDOC!!

Enjoy....

PS: ECHO results left, shall post later when I get em.

On a lighter note it might be possible to fix a damaged vehicle, but far difficult to reverse multiple serious med. issues and reverse/normalize all in humans in a such a short duration. Takes more time, thinking and cooperation.

From my perspective another big reason for the time taken to fix all of Nik2201's issues were that all was done remotely, hypothetically had he come would have done it all in max 4 weeks. But am glad that he's almost all done, being a perfectionist would keep tweaking till is upto my standards.

Using my modalities, it's not difficult to reverse/cure Atrial-Fib, Atherosclerosis, Covid19 cure, Spike removal etc. in a short duration!!

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Complete Protection: A-Fib, Myocarditis etc., CURED!!

Post Number:#55  Post by eDOC » Tue Feb 14, 2023 10:56 am

Nik2201 summary:

1. Atrial- Fib cured.
1. No chances of ever to get reinfected with COVID19.
2. No chances to ever suffer from a Stroke/CVA, cardiac MI.
3. Atherosclerotic plaques removed, vessels totally clean.
4. Old cardiac scarring would soon go away.
5. Missense mutation 95% cured.

eDOC!!

jimmylesante
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Re: EDoc helped me with Arterial Fibrillation

Post Number:#56  Post by jimmylesante » Tue Feb 14, 2023 6:00 pm

Hi eDOC

I was going to ask about the ECG showing previous damage. We all now know the heart can regenerate tissue.
Would this be fixed up eventually- lots of Magnesium or is it good solid amounts of natural vitamin E?
Kind regards
Jimmy

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#57  Post by eDOC » Tue Feb 14, 2023 8:44 pm

jimmylesante wrote:I was going to ask about the ECG showing previous damage. We all now know the heart can regenerate tissue.
Would this be fixed up eventually- lots of Magnesium or is it good solid amounts of natural vitamin E?

These are premature induced cardiomyocytes (not fully functional yet).
I mentioned earlier and would repeat no Magnesium was involved, since it increases the risk for atrial tissue excitotoxicity and Paroxysmal A-Fib, in my patients.

Hope that answers your queries, if you have more feel free to email. (since I don't get notified).

eDOC!!

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#58  Post by eDOC » Wed Feb 15, 2023 11:09 am

jimmylesante wrote:We all now know the heart can regenerate tissue.

Regenerate really, says who and what exactly do you imply by it?
Physiological reversal after a pathological episode, is a compensatory mechanism to keep alive the structure. Which Is a misaligned mass of fibroblasts, ultimately leading to complications like hypertrophy, decompensatory failure, conduction defects like A-Fib and much more.
Even stem cell therapy, after a cardiac episode cannot fully regenerate i.e. convert fibroblasts to functional cardiomyocytes, only partial, rest still are fibroblasts.
In vivo induced conversion is the only correct procedure for the production of new functional cardiomyocytes to replace non functional fibrosis, strands.

Like once a stroke increased annual incidence how well the underlying risk factors are controlled, similar with MI, once a cardiac insult increase chances in future cause damaged adult cardiomyocytes cannot be replaced, but only by fibroblasts, strands witnessed clearly on a Thallium scan.

eDOC!!

PS: Missed this part of your question...my bad.

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Annual follow-up: Lpa: A- Fib!!

Post Number:#59  Post by eDOC » Fri Mar 03, 2023 7:22 am

Nik2201's Lp(a) levels (after a yr of having suffered from post covid Myocarditis, A-Fib, Atherosclerosis, missense mutation, without any supplements), looks fine to me. I usually don't get a chance to witness such good results in my other patients with Atherosclerosis, endocrine disorders (hypothyroidism) etc.
I give all credit to GOD and genetic silencing.

eDOC!!

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

ECHO results!!

Post Number:#60  Post by eDOC » Wed Mar 29, 2023 9:51 pm

Would hopefully post Nik2201 ECHO, scheduled in the 1st week of April. Probably the last post on this thread, since ALL his med. issues are cured and his healthy and younger....

eDOC!!

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”