EDoc helped me with Arterial Fibrillation

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

ECHO Results (finally)!!

Post Number:#61  Post by eDOC » Fri Apr 21, 2023 2:29 am

Posting Nik2201's results, delayed since the hospital just shared. Perfect. Thanks Nik2201 for allowing to share on a public forum. Now these are the results from Nik2201 cooperation, blind trust and much more. And didn't occur from naturopathic/alternative med but from REAL MEDCINE, in my view. Never could I have achieved these from conv. meds (big pharma).

Another major thing for his successful treatment outcome, like posted was Nik2201 not asking for any testimonials, online useless articles, since my form of treatments for Myocarditis, Atherosclerosis, Atrial Fibrillation, Valvular defects, lowering Lp(a), curing Long Covid etc. isn't available on line and is only known to me, in my brains and to the nation I traded the COVID19 cure protocol.

The minor LV hypertrophy and the mitral, aortic valve thickening which in my view is of non significance and is the result of regeneration of new cardiomyocytes, and apoptosis of the non functional which resulted from the initial insult caused by post covid myocarditis. Would vanish in a few weeks.

Aorta, root, arch, proximal, descending is perfect.

Enjoy viewing, thread closed from my end.

eDOC!!

PS: It was a bit challenging case since had multiple issues to take care of, e.g. post covid myocarditis, Atherosclerosis, Atrial Fibrillation, Valvular defects, missense mutations.... Had it been only one or two would haven been all well in a few weeks, like only Atherosclerosis, Valvular malfunctions which I have successfully treated some yrs. (A case of Severe Aortic regurgitation congenital bivalve from PHT 150 ms to +550 ms in 2 months) back and still am treating such cases, or if it were just COVID19, would have been cured in max. 48 hrs.....anyway all is well that ends on a good note!!

EDITED:

Detailed image #2.

Rookie, rusty, sub average doc but one that gives results!

Nik2201
Contributor
Contributor

Re: EDoc helped me with Arterial Fibrillation

Post Number:#62  Post by Nik2201 » Sun May 14, 2023 11:20 pm

I hope everyone has been able to obtain some vital information from this thread. I originally created it to show the wonderful progress I’ve made with some rather complex health issues ALL WITH THE EXPLICIT GUIDANCE OF eDOC. The reversal of my illnesses didn’t come from random trial & error. Just look over all the data provided herein as proof… it came because of eDOC’s extraordinary medical wisdom & persistent oversight of my progress (making adjustments to protocols when needed).
I could go on & on & on about how brilliant eDOC is, but alas, the rest is up to the intelligent reader. I can’t do more than praise & recommend as I come to the end of my journey on / with this thread.
Wishing you all the best of health..& in Douglas Adams’s concluding words: “so long and thanks for all the fish.”

jimmylesante
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#63  Post by jimmylesante » Mon May 15, 2023 1:40 am

This has been a fantastic thread , with clear improvements objectively.
How do you feel , better stronger, fitter, healthier?
Don't say goodbye, we want to know how you get on in the future.

Nik2201
Contributor
Contributor

Post Number:#64  Post by Nik2201 » Tue Jun 13, 2023 10:51 pm

Hi, jimmylesante… I’ve been hovering here in the shadows contemplating a response to your queries for some time now. Since you asked directly I thought it appropriate to finally respond:
To be direct I feel great. Since I had a lifestyle change some 5 years ago…& a deliberate career turnaround I’ve become more sedentary. So while I don’t feel STRONGER or FITTER, I do feel much much HEALTHIER.
I’ve been a bit hesitant to get into more serious / intense exercise / activities due to past bouts of AF. However, I feel time is right to pursue more vigorous exercise now since the AF (as I experienced previously) seems to be a thing of the past. To be totally transparent I did have a couple of minor transient episodes a while ago. It turned out my electrolytes were a bit out of whack. And, to be honest, I was a bit concerned… but eDOC immediately put things right. All it took was an email.
Infact, eDOC has always been in regular contact following up protocols & modifying things when needed. No pause & no delays.
My experience proves that he’s always thinking about his patients to ensure thing resolve regardless of his personal circumstances. You would probably be aware the eDOC recently had a MASSIVE car accident where he suffered a significant head injury (btw- he sent me a video file of the crumpled wreckage of his car that left me wondering how he was still ‘walking & talking’ without any lifelong “issues” to deal with). Not only did he heal himself without ANY typical invasive medical procedures, he was still in regular contact with me ensuring my healing / progress was on the right track & ongoing. It “beggars belief” that eDOC was able to do all that at a time that could’ve / would’ve taken its toll on most others ALL THE WHILE ensuring his patients are at the forefront of his motivations. I can’t speak for others, but I for one, am thankful that eDOC has my well-being in his thoughts.
So, to cut a long story short, jimmylesante, I put my ongoing health (that’s improving every day) squarely & solely at the feet of eDOC.
I’m now off to stack some firewood then go for a ride on my push bike before going to my kid’s soccer training session. Life’s good!

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”