Warning: Caffeine before workout another reason for sudden death in healthy athletes

Ask questions, seek advice, or share your experience with vitamin C

Moderators: ofonorow, popnowlin

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Warning: Caffeine before workout another reason for sudden death in healthy athletes

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Fri Nov 04, 2022 2:22 pm

Anthony William/Brain Sever pg 170. wrote:
Many young women, and even some men, who never had a health problem end up dying as they're working out or going for a run, or dying in their sleep. There have been thousands of these stories over the years, and you often won't hear about them... The diagnoses of these deaths normally remain unknown. No one is able to properly piece together what happened.

In many of these cases, the undiscovered cause of death is caffeine jumping the heart. That is, these are unexpected heart attacks caused by a reverse heartbeat due to an electrical surge. Why does the electrical surge occur? Because of a buildup of caffeine deposits in and around neurons of the brain.

This buildup often happens because someone is consuming caffeine before a workout and at the same time, not consuming enough food before the workout. Caffeine tends to saturate the neurons in the brain. And then as the person's working out, they're engaging their adrenals 100 percent. Because the adrenals are fully occupied responding to the exercise, the brain doesn't send a signal to the adrenals to release adrenaline specifically geared to enter the brain and disperse caffeine deposits away from neurons, as it would otherwise ....

As a result, all the neurons saturated with caffeine send a signal to the brain stems which creates a small explosion through all the brain stem nerves in hopes of forewarning the heart that there's an accumulation of poison surrounding the organs. This emergency signal from the brain stem to the heart places such a shock upon the heat that it stops for a split second and the blood pressure that was surging to the heart as someone was exercising stops in its tracks.,,,

This is a condition that has caused thousands to drop dead on their treadmills at young ages and older ages for no apparent reason. Many times it's classified as a heart attack in a seemingly perfectly healthy heart, with no health condition present.

A word to the wise --- eat but don't take caffeine before a run or workout.. Caffeine is not only in coffee and chocolate, but also in kombucha tea, cacao, green tea, a soft drink, etc.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Another reason for heart attacks in healthy athletes - Caffeine before workouts

Post Number:#2  Post by ofonorow » Thu Jul 27, 2023 3:16 pm

This old dog learned a new trick... Up until now, I was typing in Anthoy William (Medical Medium) quotes. I didn't think you could copy Amazon kindle, but I can now, at least the Medical Medium books.

Here is the section from the first book discussing coffee (caffeine):

William, Anthony. Medical Medium Celery Juice (Medical Medium Series) (p. 108). Hay House. Kindle Edition wrote:Coffee

I’m not against drinking coffee. I’m just not for it as a health food. Coffee tends to wear down the adrenals and make the body acidic, wearing out the stomach glands as well and causing lower hydrochloric acid and eventual putrefaction of food as the years go by. This leads to ammonia gas in the gut that seeps up into the mouth and leads to dental and gum decay. It’s astringent on the system, harsh on the intestinal linings and tooth enamel, and extremely dehydrating. I’ve heard countless times that people fear citrus such as oranges and lemons, because they’re told by misinformed professionals that citrus weakens, cracks, and dissolves tooth enamel. Many of these very same people who are afraid of citrus will often drink coffee on a daily basis, and that’s far more injurious to the teeth than any orange or lemon...

How to Wean Yourself From Coffee w/o the Headache
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=15573
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “General Discussion Topics and Issues”