Home EKG devices to detect elevated Spike Protein levels

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Home EKG devices to detect elevated Spike Protein levels

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:11 am

For readers that don't know, Dr. Thomas Levy was a board certified cardiologist before he became interested in vitamin C and nutrition. Dr. Levy's comprehensive article http://orthomolecular.org/resources/omns/v19n01.shtml provides us with three intriguing methods for testing probable spike protein levels in the human body.

Two blood tests (troponin and D-dimer) and the PR Interval (available via EKG) Today, home EKG's are available for as little as a one-time $79 expense.

Wondering whether the often advertised Kardiomobile (or EMAY) home EKG device could be used to determine one's PR Interval, I asked Dr. Levy.

Dr. Levy wrote:Actually, it is one of the few tangible pieces of info that can be obtained with that device.

I have the basic Kardiomobile device on order. Question, do any forum members own these devices?

Another recent development is the Australian in vitro (test tube) study that found bromelain and N acetyl-cysteine (NAC) TOGETHER break down the spike protein: http://vitamincfoundation.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=15593

Thus, there may be a relatively inexpensive means, i.e., measuring PR Intervals by home EKG, that can verify whether these nutrients work inside the body to reduce spike protein induced inflammation.

And if these nutrients work inside the body, we can determine the proper dosage, perhaps on an individual basis by monitoring PR Intervals returning to normal.

We will share our findings here as we go.

Reminder of Dr. levy's important points:

The Troponin Blood Test

The troponin test has shown that there are many individuals who continue to have low-grade myocardial inflammation after a return to clinical normalcy. This makes such individuals ticking time-bombs ready to develop a serious worsening of their underlying pathology when a booster shot is received or a recontraction of COVID or one of its variants occurs.

D-dimer Blood Test

Elevated D-dimer levels indicate an overactive state of blood clotting in the body, and when these levels remain elevated, the long-time prognosis is likely very poor in terms of morbidity and early mortality.

Anyone today who is not acutely ill but found to have an elevation of their D-dimer levels is likely suffering from the consequences of persistent spike protein presence in their vasculature, whether due to lingering COVID infection and/or due to having received one or more COVID vaccinations.

PR Interval

Heart rhythm problems and heart block can occur when troponin levels remain elevated. The FAA is currently changing its rules to allow more pilots to fly who have PR interval greater than 0.3 seconds, a development that should be of great concern to all who fly. PR intervals that lengthen in the older population can presage significant heart problems, including early death.

Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Home EKG devices to detect elevated Spike Protein levels

Post Number:#2  Post by ofonorow » Thu Feb 09, 2023 11:41 am

The KardioMobile is a remarkable device, and it makes me wonder why hospitals and doctors offices aren't using them for routine screening? (Perhaps because it does take some training/skill to read the ECG. Dr. Levy read mine and mentioned he had read over 100,000)

We started looking for friends and relatives who have been Vaxxed, looking for extended PR Intervals. Finding Vaxxed in my circle has been difficult. We did find one person. A sister of a Friend of the Foundation is here on a visit and is fully vaxxed and boosted. Her PR Interval was normal, like mine. Interestingly, she has had heart problems in the past and is very diligent taking her Pauling Therapy (Cardio-C). Perhaps the vitamin C and lysine can control the Spike proteins?
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Blargus
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: Home EKG devices to detect elevated Spike Protein levels

Post Number:#3  Post by Blargus » Thu Feb 09, 2023 7:42 pm

Great work Owen, thanks.

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”