Partner very ill, started Pauling's Therapy but has questions

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Partner very ill, started Pauling's Therapy but has questions

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Fri Mar 03, 2023 11:00 am

Hi again,

Oops, didn’t share why we are interested!! My partner has been on the Pauling protocol for 9 months after a slow rolling heart attack and medicated (unfortunately) stent placed in the LAD. He has severe CVD (in the brain, peripheral vascular system and obviously the heart). He also has the typical co-morbidities: Diabetes, Gout, Mild Obesity and has had some TIA’s.

We have been doing the basic protocol 6g in two doses of Vit C powder (actually Sodium Ascorbate + Ascorbic Acid) and Lysine and Proline. Also CoQ10. Haven’t been doing much Vit E though. Just adding that in after reading a bit in the forum. We do have a diet high in almonds, eggs and broccoli so should be getting a bit from the diet.

Also encouraging my partner (Geoff) to increase the Vit C to 10g per day.

Unfortunately also Geoff has fairly severe periodontal disease for some decades. He’s lost quite a few teeth - but not since starting the protocol. I suspect much of the Vit C is going to his gums rather than arteriosclerosis reversal!

Happy to get your thoughts if you want to offer them?

That’s about it.

Many thanks,

Kate

I think you may have come to the right place. We haven't seen a report about someone in your partner's condition for a long time. I still stand by the protocol in my book
http://practicingmedicinewithoutalicense.com/protocol/excerpt_chp7.pdf

I suspect much of the Vit C is going to his gums rather than arteriosclerosis reversal!

Not a bad guess!

Finding his bowel tolerance for vitamin C is one way to determine the correct dose, Read: https://www.vitamincfoundation.org/www.orthomed.com/titrate.htm

Given what you have shared, his bowel tolerance (requirement for vitamin C) must be very high.

This makes it tough on certain people. There has been what might turn out to be an important development in your case. A new Liposome technology that might be orders of magnitude more effective than today's liquid liposomes (which Dr. Levy has estimated might be 5 or 10 times as effective clinically as an intravenous vitamin C infusion.)

See: https://vitaminc.foundation/wp/panacea-pro-caps-cellg8-liposomal-vitamin-c-capsules/

Our first order of the product (to be called PANACEA PRO CAPS) should be available to order next week. If your partner has difficulty with the high levels of ordinary ascorbic acid necessary to reach their bowel tolerance, these new CELLG8 liposomes might be an answer to help him increase his effective vitamin C intake.

Diet

A recent new forum poster wanted to share a diet that pulled him out of heart disease. He calls it a "keto diet" but to my mind, it is very close to an optimal diet....

Please read his post, especially the diet he adopted. It is congruent with other knowledge I have picked up over the years. Of what to eat, and what not to eat.

https://vitamincfoundation.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=15613#p62318

I'm actually eating more vegetables and as much fruit as before I started. The caveat is which vegetables and fruits I eat. Dark green leafy salads of arugula, romaine, spinach etc., the keto ABC's-asparagus, broccoli, and cauliflower are staples. Then there's cabbage, Brussel sprouts, kale, olives, peppers, green beans and spinach. For fruits it's one cup of either strawberries, blackberries, raspberries or blueberries. Also, I eat one, sometimes two, large avocados daily. I like to make a dessert or breakfast of three parts plain whole milk yogurt, one part sour cream, some berries, chia seeds, half an avocado, allulose and stevia to taste, processed until smooth in the food processo
r.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”