Therapy to reverse toracic aortic aneurysm

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

alcodonz7

Therapy to reverse toracic aortic aneurysm

Post Number:#1  Post by alcodonz7 » Wed Mar 15, 2023 5:07 am

Hi, I found this forum while researching thoracic aortic dilatation, I have a congenital bicuspid aortic valve, I'm fine, my thoracic aorta is normal, though maybe slightly above average, but this valve may predispose you to dilatation of the thoracic aorta.
I have been taking vitamin C for a long time, 1 or 2 grams a day.
Does it work for both abdominal and thoracic aorta?
Can anyone tell me the exact protocol for reversing aortic aneurysms that Dr. Pauling suggests?
Any testimonials from someone who managed to shrink their aortic aneurysm?
Last edited by alcodonz7 on Sat Apr 01, 2023 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Therapy to reverse toracic aortic aneurysm

Post Number:#2  Post by ofonorow » Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:14 am

My first thought is that Pauling recommended between 6 grams and 18 grams of vitamin C daily, which he consumed in water twice daily (9000 mg) with a teaspoon of sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) which created some sodium ascorbate in his drink.

One to two grams is probably insufficient to cure (provide arterial stability) for your aneurysm.

In my experience, 10,000 mg of vitamin C daily in most people resolves almost all evidence of cardiovascular disease (chronic scurvy) over time. For those with very low bowel tolerances, and have trouble taking that much vitamin C, there are now very good liposomals which can at least provide the insides of your cells with the vitamin C necessary to make sufficient collagen.

This is the classic Cathcart paper on TITRATING TO BOWEL TOLERANCE which illustrates the enormous draw the body has for ascorbate (vitamin C) when under stress.

https://vitamincfoundation.org/www.orthomed.com/titrate.htm

Our experience is mostly with ascorbic acid, because Cathcart was not able to quell free radicals (the ascorbate effect) using mineral ascorbates.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

alcodonz7

Post Number:#3  Post by alcodonz7 » Thu Mar 16, 2023 1:12 pm

Thanks for the info, I found this study on sodium ascorbate and it shows it is a powerful elastic fiber stimulator
https://tspace.library.utoronto.ca/bits ... thesis.pdf
In your experience, how should ascorbic acid taken orally dissolved in water be taken? Let me explain, if I dissolve it in water within how long do I have to drink it before it undergoes degradation and becomes ineffective?
Last edited by alcodonz7 on Sat Apr 01, 2023 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

alcodonz7

Post Number:#4  Post by alcodonz7 » Sun Mar 19, 2023 7:27 am

A ok, I see now that he is a researcher I guess, ok, but as far as the ability of Pauling's therapy to reverse aortic dilatation is concerned, I can't find testimonials, I've only read one in this forum, certainly not having major side effects therapy may always be worth a try, however some testimony would be encouraging.

pamojja
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#5  Post by pamojja » Wed Mar 22, 2023 1:12 pm

The old TrackYourPlaque, now Cureality Forum, had an epic thread about one patient getting an aortic aneurysm in check. Too bad nowaday the members fee has redicously gone up, and from outside I can't find the thread again. There is however a superficial short article by Dr. William Davis: https://www.cureality.com/blog/post/201 ... aorta.html

alcodonz7

Post Number:#6  Post by alcodonz7 » Sat Apr 01, 2023 11:26 am

Thanks for the help, I'm going to read it.

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”