I have not been very faithful in following the Protocol based on Pauling recommendations.

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

I have not been very faithful in following the Protocol based on Pauling recommendations.

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:39 am

I have purchased your powdered Vit C for several years. Over the past few years I have not been very faithful in following the Protocol based on Pauling recommendations. I have had high cholesterol levels as well as open heart surgery about 8 years ago. I have basically been wasting my money by not following this protocol. Can you please send me directions for using my vitamin c correctly. Are there benefits to adding the PANACEA PRO caps? Thanks, E.

You may not have wasted your money. You are alive and well :-)

It is true that a high dosage is required for the full therapeutic effect.

For people with low bowel tolerances taking ordinary vitamin C, adding a liposomal may allow them to obtain more vitamin C. I would not rely solely on the liposomal for the Pauling-effect, but as an add-on to get more vitamin C into the body.

This forum and my book try to answer a lot of questions.

And my online protocol from the book is here: http://practicingmedicinewithoutalicense.com/protocol/excerpt_chp7.pdf
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”