Bleeding Disorder

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

Frenchgirl65

Bleeding Disorder

Post Number:#1  Post by Frenchgirl65 » Thu Apr 27, 2023 1:44 pm

I have a friend who has a bleeding disorder - PAI 1 Deficiency. Is the Cardio-C safe for her to take? She’s excited to start the treatment but wanted to check first. Thank you for any and all feedback.

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Bleeding Disorder

Post Number:#2  Post by eDOC » Fri May 05, 2023 2:14 am

Frenchgirl65 wrote:I have a friend who has a bleeding disorder - PAI 1 Deficiency. Is the Cardio-C safe for her to take? She’s excited to start the treatment but wanted to check first. Thank you for any and all feedback.

You could give Cardio C a try, but I doubt it would be of much help in people suffering from PAI-1 deficiency.
Good luck.

eDOC!!
Rookie, rusty, sub average doc but one that gives results!

Frenchgirl65

Post Number:#3  Post by Frenchgirl65 » Thu May 11, 2023 5:08 pm

Thank you for your feedback!

Frenchgirl65

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#4  Post by ofonorow » Sat May 27, 2023 11:27 am

Coincidently, I am reading Levy's MAGNESIUM Healing Disease in a section talking about "stop codons" and how some DNA defects might be due to a mutated stop codon that's can be overcome with nutrient therapy .

Resveratol, a nutrient polyphenol found in grapes, red wine, some berries, and some plant extracts, has been found to induce the production of fetal hemoglobin in studies on cells from betathalassemia, who when left untreated end up needing repeated transfusions for life, as such patients have genetically impaired hemoglobin synthesis. In one human study, reverateol eliminated the need for transfusions in half of the thalassemia patients treated.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”