Pauling Therapy and Heart Failure

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Pauling Therapy and Heart Failure

Post by ofonorow » Fri May 26, 2023 11:16 am

I was diagnosed with heart failure in late 2021 and curious if the Pauling protocol may be helpful.
Kind regards

I notice you are from Europe and you may be able to confirm a report that I read in Dr. Stephen Sinatra's CoQ10 books. He reported that "heart failure" is considered a CoQ10 failure in Europe. Is this true?

It makes sense because most heart patients are prescribed statin drugs, and these dangerous drugs have been proven to interrupt the endogenous synthesis of CoQ10, causing a CoQ10 deficiency.

Doctors in the know recommend at least 200 mg of CoQ10 to overcome the induced heart failure problem caused by taking statins.

If I were in your shoes, yes, I would also start taking high amounts of vitamin C and magnesium. I would include lysine, vitamin E, and I would reduce fat in the diet. I will post more details in this thread.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Pauling Therapy and Heart Failure

Post by ofonorow » Sat May 27, 2023 8:40 am

Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”