Long time PT user now experiencing gastric distress

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Long time PT user now experiencing gastric distress

Post by ofonorow » Sun May 28, 2023 9:26 am

Please cancel my subscription. I'm not tolerating the large amount of vitamin C and am frequently experiencing intestinal distress.

Wondered if the problem might have been more about the stevia, and got this email

Thanks for reaching out to me.
I think the problem is the high dose of Vitamin C that is causing the intestinal distress.
My goal was to take a scoop of the Cardio product daily.
I've tried to break my intake into smaller quantities (1/3 of a scoop at a time), but that didn't seem to help.

The problem may still be a new form of stevia in our new low-cost products.

A few other idea come to mind. If your tolerance for vitamin C has changed, that could be a good sign. It could mean that your body isn't "metabolizing" as much vitamin C as it used to. That you are getting better and your health is improving.

I don't know your current medical condition, but it always makes sense to take adequate vitamin C. The new liposomal products are so well absorbed, they usually avoid any bowel tolerance issues. And the newest CellG8 Liposomal Capsules
https://vitaminc.foundation/wp/panacea-pro-caps-cellg8-liposomal-vitamin-c-capsules/
s is by far the easiest way to take liposomal vitamin C. On top of that, these CAPS seem to be 300% more bioavailable than our regular liquid PANACEA liposomal vitamin C.

They require water, to expand into true liposomes within the body. It turns out that it is always a good idea to drink first thing in the morning. This assists the liver in the expulsion stage of its overnite work. So taking one PRO CAP with a lot of water when you wake up should be roughly the equivalent to at least 10,000 mg of powder. And this should eliminate any stomach issues.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”