muscle cramps

Any adverse effects of replacement vitamin C will be discuseed here. Topics include kidney stones, gall stones, oxidation, etc.
We plan to move good discussions from the General Topics forum here for posterity.

Moderator: ofonorow

Dalecsc
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

muscle cramps

Post Number:#1  Post by Dalecsc » Wed Nov 08, 2006 6:44 pm

I have had some bleeding in my right leg ( AV malfunction) much swelling and pain. Whole leg is discolored and twice the original size. Hopefully the bleeding is stopped ,but the worst is when it strats cramping for hours. I go to Potassium, a little salt, Calcium , D and magnesium.
It's like I need to be on an IV all the time! It seems hard to hydrate and stay hydrated.
Can anyone tell me about this type of cramping? How to prevent it and stop it after it starts. Trying to drink a lot of water.
Had Stroke in January. With Lypo-Speric C my 12 hr/day sleeping patern is now normal. I have lots of energy all day, not 3 hrs a day! I cured a cold in a 3 hours with 2 doses each hour for 3 hours! I will never have a cold or the Flu again!

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

AV Malfunction

Post Number:#2  Post by ofonorow » Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:37 pm

What do you mean by "AV Malfunction"? Unrefined salt? How much vitamin C are you taking and how much/often?
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Toxicity”