Pain During IVC

Any adverse effects of replacement vitamin C will be discuseed here. Topics include kidney stones, gall stones, oxidation, etc.
We plan to move good discussions from the General Topics forum here for posterity.

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Pain During IVC

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Fri Dec 08, 2006 10:09 am

From the email

Dear doctor, I was refered to you by the Vitamin C foundation. . My question to you is this: what is the proper ph for a vitamin c infusion? My experience in New York has never caused it to burn unduly even at 60grams and above. In my current situation I am presently in New Mexico where treatment here is just as expensive but lacking in practice and knowledge as compared to NY. Would it be in your opinon to not attempt a vitamin c infusion by myself since my options are few and I am not able to manage a current return to NY at present. Thank you,
C.C.

I told him that only sodium ascorbate should be used IV, not ascorbic acid. And I also recommended that he view the Cathcart IVC Preperation video at http://www.vitamincfoundation.org/videos

Then this

Thank you for your reply, I have watched the video you describe and thought he had mentioned a consistent ph of 7.4 when preparing the iv's. However what I am experiencing is burning at 25Grams, 40 grams, and 60grams. I was getting iv's for over 10 years and this is not within my experience. I am told their clinic formula is between 5.5-7.0 ph. Could you give me any ideas why this is happening and if it is just necessary to measure the iv ph if they cannot resolve my difficulty. Thank you,
C

Again, I asked him to verify that he was using sodium ascorbate and wondered if anything new has been added to the drip.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

This from the World Expert - Robert Cathcart

Post Number:#2  Post by ofonorow » Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:14 am

When I make up sodium ascorbate solutions it has a pH of 7.4. Acording to Klenner's wife, his IVs were the same. The comercially prepared solutions do have a slightly lower pH and that could be the problem, however, it is also frequently all the other stuff put in the IVs.

Bob Cathcart
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

C.C.

Post Number:#3  Post by C.C. » Thu Dec 14, 2006 8:35 pm

Just to catch up, yes it was acorbic acid this particular clinic was using in their IVS. Believe it or not it took 2 weeks to find this out and they maintain that they are following protocol although who's I do not know. I would love to post the name of the clinic here but it would compromise other patients attending there. :)

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

I believe it - have they changed!?????!??

Post Number:#4  Post by ofonorow » Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:18 am

C.C. wrote:Just to catch up, yes it was acorbic acid this particular clinic was using in their IVS. Believe it or not it took 2 weeks to find this out and they maintain that they are following protocol although who's I do not know. I would love to post the name of the clinic here but it would compromise other patients attending there. :)

Dr. Cathcart mentions that he gets calls all the time, and that most of the problems are like this, people who don't know it must be sodium ascorbate IV. I hope this doctor has learned their lesson. Let us know if they now change to sodium ascorbate. If not, yes, we'll post their names.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

levingo

Post Number:#5  Post by levingo » Sun Dec 17, 2006 8:40 pm

A small number of people have some pain even with Na-ascorbate. But a little bit of procain in the bag solves that problem..."just a little bit of procain helps the medicine go in." with apologies to Mary Poppins

Return to “Toxicity”