Kidneys and Vitamin C

Any adverse effects of replacement vitamin C will be discuseed here. Topics include kidney stones, gall stones, oxidation, etc.
We plan to move good discussions from the General Topics forum here for posterity.

Moderator: ofonorow

johnor

Gallstones

Post Number:#16  Post by johnor » Wed Feb 22, 2006 11:35 pm

I do have gallstones. They do show up on sonography because they are calcified.

I have done a parasite cleanse and colon flush. I have done 6 or 7 gallstone flushes. I think the calcified stones are still there even though I have flushed many hundreds of biliverdin cholesterol stones.

I plan on doing several more gallstone flushes. I was high-dosing with Vitamin C because apparently it increases a substance that softens the stones some. If the calcified stones are not solid calcium, this may help to break up the calcified stones.

Thanks for the response.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Why?

Post Number:#17  Post by ofonorow » Thu Feb 23, 2006 9:13 am

I'd question any advice to "hold up on ascorbate" - especially since your tolerance is so high indicating a high need.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

jman

Post Number:#18  Post by jman » Thu Feb 23, 2006 9:37 am

When taking sodium asorbate until bowel tolerance small undigested food pieces would come out of my stool. Is this an positive clense effect or abnormal?

Post Number:#19  Post by Guest » Thu Feb 23, 2006 1:27 pm

This happens with anyone not just those who take sodium asorbate- just that you may notice it more if you reach bowel tolerance - I would not worry about that one bit.

jman wrote:When taking sodium asorbate until bowel tolerance small undigested food pieces would come out of my stool. Is this an positive clense effect or abnormal?

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Pancreatic Digestive Enzymes

Post Number:#20  Post by ofonorow » Fri Feb 24, 2006 7:43 am

jman wrote:When taking sodium asorbate until bowel tolerance small undigested food pieces would come out of my stool. Is this an positive clense effect or abnormal?

If I were seeing undigested food, I would immediately think that I am not making digestive enzyme properly (or that my stomach acid is low). In either case, I'd seek help. You can purchase digestive enzymes and Betaine HCL at health food stores, and you should avoid antacids (See Dr. Jonathon Wrights WHY STOMACH ACID IS GOOD FOR YOUR).
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Lab Rat

Laxative effect

Post Number:#21  Post by Lab Rat » Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:51 am

Hi Jman,

When you approach bowel tolerance, your food may be moving through your digestive tract at an accelerated rate. It could be that your food may not have the time to be effectively digested. It may be like taking a laxative. I would not be too worried about it. Hopefully, once you back off from bowel tolerance, things should return to normal. You might also consider the possibility of chewing your food more thoroughly.

Re: Laxative effect

Post Number:#22  Post by Guest » Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:31 pm

Lab Rat wrote:Hi Jman,

When you approach bowel tolerance, your food may be moving through your digestive tract at an accelerated rate. It could be that your food may not have the time to be effectively digested. It may be like taking a laxative. I would not be too worried about it. Hopefully, once you back off from bowel tolerance, things should return to normal. You might also consider the possibility of chewing your food more thoroughly.

Food stays in the stomach for 2 to 6 hours (according to Dr. Levy). Carbs 2 hours, protein 4 hours and fats 6 hours. Then it is digested by various enzymes in various parts of the gut. The diarreha happens in the colon, at the earliest, and according to Cathcart, only when vitamin C reaches the rectum. I don't understand how reaching bowel tolerance has any effect in digestion?

Return to “Toxicity”