I have acheived the coveted bowel tolerance!

This forum will focus on the interesting topic of titrating oral vitamin C intake to so-called bowel tolerance, the point just prior to the onset of diarrhea

Moderator: ofonorow

Bxgpsy
Contributor
Contributor

I have acheived the coveted bowel tolerance!

Post Number:#1  Post by Bxgpsy » Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:06 am

Hi I am A Newbie male 62 and have been following along here. I have just had a heart Cath and am showing two places that they want to do a bypass. I want to reverse this of course and need some advice. I eat an all raw vegan diet and have been doing that for 1.5 years now and lost 60lbs. I started first on cheap vitamin C that had calcium and it plugged me up pretty good, also took L-Lysine. Then found a calcium free C Vita cost and used that up to around 38 - 40mg which gave me the trots.
The thing is I am now feeling the same lethargy, and almost a flu type of feeling, very similar to when I wastaking metoprolol and Lipitor. I have stopped both, I cannot tolerate any of that stuff! Also have poorer vision and no energy.
Does this mean my body is trying to heal something? By the way I have gotten right up on that horse again and will receive my first tubs of Tower product today. Along with K MK-7 I also take D3 How much of the new C should I take? Just run it to tolerance again and drop back? Thanks in advance for any help with this!

soflsun
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: I have acheived the coveted bowel tolerance!

Post Number:#2  Post by soflsun » Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:37 pm

I'm not an expert, but according to your history I would recommend you do the Pauling's Therapy with all the enhancements. It would seem the Proline and Vitamin K would be important in trying to reduce/halt your plaque.

As far as dosage, I definitely would push to bowel tolerance each and every day.

Bxgpsy
Contributor
Contributor

Post Number:#3  Post by Bxgpsy » Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:48 pm

Thanks for the input. Is there info about the time it takes to see improvement? I am sure each case is different and I don't know how old my deposits are. I am not telling the Doc about what I'm doing. He wants to schedule the surgery for Dec but i can put it off if I have to. I think it takes longer than that. The only thing I wonder about is how do I see the progress because I think they would not do another Cath procedure. Is there a way to do it with an ultrasound? I have seen some that aren't too expensive. I will strictly follow the protocol, Its a good thing I live alone, I would gas em to death!

soflsun
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#4  Post by soflsun » Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:46 pm

I think the only accurate way is the cath, unfortunately.

I hate to hear when people don't allow the doctors to be involved with treatment, is there any chance you can find a doc that works with alternative treatments in your area?

Return to “Bowel Tolerance”