Distribution of AA throughout the day - Clearing

This forum will focus on the interesting topic of titrating oral vitamin C intake to so-called bowel tolerance, the point just prior to the onset of diarrhea

Moderator: ofonorow

JohnDoe
Contributor
Contributor

Distribution of AA throughout the day - Clearing

Post Number:#1  Post by JohnDoe » Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:20 pm

I have understood that ideally you should divide your AA throughout the day. I do however have a "problem" with this, and I would like your opinion. Case is that I quite often, something which has accumulated through the latter years, have concentration problems when I am at work. What I have experienced is that when I reach a AA level that is just below/or at the level where my stomach begins to rumble, then my brain/body sorts of "clears", and I am able to work in a focused manner. This AA level is normally somewhere between 16 and 35 grams. Now; if I should divide this level of AA (which I do now) then I am not in focus mode before 12:00 to 14:00 hours, and that leaves only a few "focused" hours left of work. Ideally, if we just talk about the "clearing"/focus I should take a lot as soon as possible in order to maximize the work day, but then - of course - the rest of the day lies open. How should I solve this? It seems my stomach has no problems until I reach a certain level. Today I have been taking 8000 at 07:45, 3000 at 08:15, 2000 at 09:34, 2000 at 10:28, 11000 at 11:05, 5000 at 11:56. At 12:25 my stomach starts to rumble, and I am focused. Since I now am near bowel tolerance, however, I should not continue to supplement for the rest of the day. This is of course not ideal. Any suggestions?

Return to “Bowel Tolerance”