Origin of 'vitamin C complex' errata

What is vitamin C? Is there such a thing as a vitamin C complex? Why do so many people now believe in the complex?

Moderator: ofonorow

Catherine in Chicago

welcome and there may be more from Cocoon Nutrition

Post Number:#46  Post by Catherine in Chicago » Sat Dec 30, 2006 2:19 pm

http://www.cocoonnutrition.org/catalog/contact_us.php if anyone else want to write.

I'm unable to find the RDA for complex C and wondered if you know where that information can be found. Thank you for your time.

I'll post their response back next week since they're closed now.

And I wrote a letter to another "real vitamin C" supplier. Will post that with the response if one is received.

RatherBeUnknown
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: Origin of 'vitamin C complex' errata

Post Number:#47  Post by RatherBeUnknown » Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:36 pm

I am glad that not all people who seek alternative treatments fall prey to stupid symbolic conflicts between the progressives and the fundamentalists, the "naturalists" and the "unnaturalists".

The "naturalists" seem to, like children, lack the capacity to understand what is symbolic speech and what is literal.
The "naturalist" hears on TV that there is an obesity epidemic. Suddenly the reporter says that fat and sugar is the culprit.
The unaware "naturalist" then wages an online Jihad against fat and sugar, proclaiming these things to be the enemies of good health. Of course, the "naturalist" doesn't realize that you need fat and sugar to stay alive, and be in good health.
The "naturalist" doesn't realize that the anti-fat and anti-sugar movement is merely symbolic to combat an obesity epidemic, because people are consuming TOO MUCH fat and sugar for their own good. It's like in times of war, where nationalistic rhetoric is increased to mobilize people for defending the country.
But you can't make them understand, it's sadly something with the brain being too small, too few neurons or synapses or something.

jimmylesante
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Re: Origin of 'vitamin C complex' errata

Post Number:#48  Post by jimmylesante » Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:59 am

I'm sure the argument buster would be H20 is water and will keep you alive whether you drink it from a fresh spring or make it in the lab.H20=H20.
Of course the spring water may come with extra minerals, it's the H20 that does the quenching. Unless we call it "complex H20" as opposed to laboratory made simple H20??

Return to “Ascorbic Acid versus Vitamin C Complex”