Been Vaxed? Study finds simple solution

The discussion of how Vitamin C cures infection based on Thomas E Levy book: Curing the Incurable: Vitamin C, Infectious disease and toxins.

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Been Vaxed? Study finds simple solution

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Wed Jan 18, 2023 1:26 pm

Below, is the study which showed two over-the-counter food supplements, Bromelain and Acetylcysteine (NAC), when used together - not separately - cause the spike protein bindings to fall apart and dissolve into nothing. Images of the results are below a source.. (excerpts)

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en/news-page/world/tonight-how-to-unfold-the-spike-protein-of-covid-19-and-the-vax-making-it-go-away

A peer-reviewed medical study shows two, common, over-the-counter supplements, combine to destroy the spike protein of SARS-CoV-2. This article reprints the peer-reviewed study and tells you what supplements THEY used that wiped-out the spike protein. Maybe, people who took the "vaccines" can use this to wipe out the spike proteins inside themselves, that are making many of them sick, and killing many others?

In the interest of full disclosure, I do NOT sell any of the supplements mentioned here and earn NO MONEY from anyone, for passing along this information to you. I do this as a public service.

This peer-reviewed paper was published in March of 2021, but no one in the media bothered to tell the public. The only thing the media did was push the "vax." Now, a lot of people are dead, dying, or very sick from the vax.

It seems that the messenger RNA in the vax, causes our human cells to "express a spike protein" like the one on the Coronavirus that causes COVID. Except human cells are not __supposed__ to "express a spike protein."

Below, is the study which showed two over-the-counter food supplements, Bromelain and Acetylcysteine (NAC), when used together - not separately - cause the spike protein bindings to fall apart and dissolve into nothing. Images of the results are below!
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Blargus
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: Been Vaxed? Study finds simple solution

Post Number:#2  Post by Blargus » Wed Feb 01, 2023 2:54 pm

Thanks Owen heard about this, wonder if all of us are being exposed regularly to the spike protein.

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#3  Post by eDOC » Mon Feb 06, 2023 1:50 pm

I find this study flawed, multiple reasons based on my clinical experience etc.:

1. Carried in vitro vs. vivo. (Enormous difference between the the 2, like on lab animals and humans).
2. None mention of dosages of the 2 supplements to achieve those blood levels.
3. If I were to ever to carry out a similar study, would have got vaxxed (myself or some one with underlying chronic ailment) to prove it's validity.
4. I agree that these 2 supplements, consumed on a REGULAR basis NOT necessarily together MAY provide prophylaxis against Spike from entering.
5. What criteria, tests to prove the presence of persistent Spike in those who are vaxxed and is a source of symptoms? The way I evaluate it's presence is by taking a brief past med. history, symptoms post vax, and some labs like CRP, d-dimer levels etc. I don't wait for the lab results, since conv. med docs don't believe in Spike to be the culprit and probably not prescribe(hesitant) the labs and the wait in most countries for their results. Bottom line, I rely on past history and clinical symptoms and clear the Spike in a few hrs. in such symptomatic vaxxed and alongside confer long term immunity against all SARS-CoV-2 variants (present and those which would emerge in the future) and other lethal viruses.
6. Even after removal it already has done the damage to various organs especially Cardiac (A-Fib, Mi), Neurological (Strokes) etc. and causing Long Covid in the high risk. One requires to know how to undo it. Which I can in max. 7 days.
7. Spike in the body post vax. even for a few hrs., days can cause damage in the SUSCEPTIBLE which needs to get repaired as early as possible, and taking days to weeks of consuming the 2 supplements MIGHT remove the Spike but would not be able to save from it's detrimental effects.
8. I decided to experiment this on humans....some volunteered including my RN, myself and those with underlying chronic ailments who had faith in my expertise to remove it in a few hrs. and repair any damage IF incurred.
9. Started to consume mega doses of NAC and Bromelain (which isn't mentioned in the link study) to achieve those recommended levels, after 2 weeks had none desired effects of it's removal.
10. On the other hand in my case had a unwanted effect, it dropped the levels of Neutralizing Abs, and other immune response elements (developed) effective against SARS-CoV-2 all variants, and other viruses mentioned in the COVID thread like HIV, Hep C, Ebola, Zika, EBV, CMV, HPV etc.

Finally my opinion is might help some in removal post vax. with symptoms (which I doubt), since with a healthy immune it gets removed in a few hrs. Spike may get removed after consuming mega doses of the 2 for weeks what about the damage?

For my 3 protocols of Spike removal, repair and conferring long term immunity is not suitable, rather harmful.

All the above posted is based on the replica of the non specific, incomplete in vitro study, and the views are of comparison to what it does to my protocols!

No wonder I don't have faith in links, vitro studies and those too nonspecific.

Enjoy the read.

eDOC!!
Rookie, rusty, sub average doc but one that gives results!

Blargus
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#4  Post by Blargus » Wed May 24, 2023 11:05 pm

FLCCC theoretical post vax supplement list:

First Line Therapies
(Not symptom specific; listed in order of importance)

Intermittent daily fasting or periodic daily fasts
Ivermectin
Moderating physical activity
Low-dose naltrexone
Nattokinase
Aspirin
Melatonin
Magnesium
Methylene blue
Sunlight and Photobiomodulation
Resveratrol

Probiotics/Prebiotics/Adjunctive/Second-Line Therapies
(Listed in order of importance)

Vitamin D (with Vitamin K2)
N-acetyl cysteine
Cardio Miracle™ and L-arginine/L-citrulline supplements
Omega-3 fatty acids
Sildenafil (with or without L-arginine- L-citrulline)
Nigella sativa
Vitamin C
Spermidine
Non-invasive brain stimulation
Intravenous Vitamin C
Behavioral modification, relaxation therapy, mindfulness therapy, and psychological support

Third Line Therapies
Hyperbaric oxygen therapy
Low Magnitude Mechanical Stimulation
“Mitochondrial energy optimizer”
Hydroxychloroquine
Low-dose corticosteroid

https://covid19criticalcare.com/treatme ... i-recover/

Return to “Vitamin C and Infections: e.g. Covid, Spike Protein, Vaccination”